UPPSC Recruitment for Veterinary Medical Officer Jobs in Allahabad
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Medical Officer Notification in Allahabad
|UPPSC Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Veterinary Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||215 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 years|
|Salary||15600 – 39100(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||05-10-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Animal Husbandry Deptt. U.p.
1. No of Posts: 215 (Two Hundred Fifteen)
2. Posts; Veterinary Medical Officer (General recruitment) – Under U.P. veterinary Services class II, Nature of Posts- Gazetted/ Permanent.
3. Pay Scale- Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.5400 (Leval-10) (Deptt. No. S-2/2), Unreserved-97 posts, Reservation- 45 Posts for S.C. Candidates of U.P., 04 Posts for S.T. Candidates of U.P., 58 Posts for O.B.C. Candidates of U.P. and 11 Posts for Economically Weaker Sections are reserved. The horizontal reservation shall be provided in accordance with the provisions of the relevant present Govt. orders
a. Essential: A degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) from a University established by law in India or a degree recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto or other recognised Veterinary qualification as defined in clause of Section 2 of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act no.- 52 of 1984), as amended from time to time. Must be duly registered with the Uttar Pradesh Veterinary Council. Candidate’s who are not registered with the U.P. Veterinary Council, will have to submit their certificate of registration with U.P. Veterinary Council within 45 Days in case of being selected.
5. Preferential qualification:- A candidate other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment, if he: has post graduate diploma, degree or higher qualification, or be served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or has obtained a “B” certificate of National cadet corps.
21 to 40 years
Unreserved – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-, Other Backward – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-, Scheduled – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-, Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-, Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-, Dependents of the – According to the original category Fre
1.The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/ she is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3.The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date of calculation of age (except where st indicated otherwise) is 1 July, 2020. The maximum agelimit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward class, Skilled players of U.P. of Classified (for the post of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ only) Games and State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/ Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. according to G.O. No. 1648/79-5- 2015, dated 19 June, 2015 and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8-2015-3057/2015, dated 16 September, 2015 (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation). In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be discharged from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on
1. “Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
2. In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations/ instructions shall be sent through sms on that mobile
In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type), penalty shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates as below.
(i) There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
(iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
1. When the candidate clicks “All Notifications/ Advertisements” on the Commission’s website http:// uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below :
(i) User instructions
(ii) View Advertisement
(iii) Apply A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed alongwith sample snapshots of On-line Application procedure. Click on “Apply” for On-Line Application. On-line application will be completed in three stages :
2. First Stage: On clicking “Apply” Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections/ modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit Application’ consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’ shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by Clicking on Print Registration Slip.
3. Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of ‘Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz.
4. Last Date For The Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank : 01.10.2020, Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications : 05.10.2020