UCIL Mining Mate Recruitment 2021
UCIL Recruitment 2021 for Mining Mate Notification in Purbi Singhbhum
|UCIL Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Mining Mate|
|Total Vacancy||51 Posts|
|Job Locations||Purbi Singhbhum|
|Age Limit||Age Limit as on 30.04.2021: UR/EWS: 35 years, OBC (NCL): 38 years, SC/ST: 40 years|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||09-06-2021|
Qualification in Details:
UCIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy intends to recruit 51(Fifty One) Mining Mate purely on basis for a period of 01 (One) year. The required eligibility criteria and 01 her details for the above mentioned post are furnished as under:
1. Name of the Post: Mining Mate
2. No of Post: 51
3. Consolidated Emoluments Rs.34, 785/- per month
4. Qualification & Experience: Intermediate with valid unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous Mines issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 01 One year experience as Mining Mate in Underground Metal Mines after acquiring Mining Mate Certificate of Competency. Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Hindi/ Local language.
Age Limit as on 30.04.2021: UR/EWS: 35 years, OBC (NCL): 38 years, SC/ST: 40 years
Office of General Manager(I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102
Mode of Selection: Trade Test
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications giving full details of their age, qualification, experience, telephone number, e-mail id, present and permanent address such as village, post office, district and pin code, caste certificate, a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of certificates and testimonials to the office of General Manager(I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 by speed post/ courier within 20(Twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in newspaper.
2. Experience Certificate shall be duly certified by the Mine Manager concerned Mine where experience has been taken. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing ill the Trade test. However, reservation will be applicable as per Government’s Directives.