TNAU Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Coimbatore
TNAU Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow Notification in Coimbatore
|TNAU Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||25000 – 31000(Per Month)|
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the Scheme/ Project: DBT/CPBG/CBE/FC/2019/R004 Establishment of Biotech KISAN hub in two aspirational districts (Virudhunagar and Ramanathapuram) of Tamil Nadu, Department of Forage Crops, TNAU, Coimbatore.
2. Name of the Employer: The Director (Centre for Plant Breeding and Genetics), TNAU, Coimbatore.
3. Qualification: M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Breeding and Genetics) Molecular Breeding/ Plant Genetic Resources
4. Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
5. Number of Post: 01 (One only)
6. Pay (Rs.): Rs. 31,000/- p.m. With NET Rs. 25, 000/- p.m.Without NET (Consolidated)
The Director (CPBG), TNAU, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. The date, time and place of interview may be confirmed well in advance with concerned employer prior to the interview. All original certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, publications and other relevant documents should be produced at the time of interview.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available with Dean, Centre for Students Welfare / Deans of the affiliated colleges concern along with the self attested xerox copies of the relevant supportive documents. The application should be submitted to the concerned employer before the due date for further processing.
3. Place, Date and Time of Interview: The Director (CPBG), TNAU, Coimbatore 13.08.2020 10.00 a.m