TISS Recruitment for Software Developer Jobs in Mumbai
TISS Recruitment 2021 for Software Developer Notification in Mumbai
|TISS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Education Requirement||BCA, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||35000 – 40000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||31-01-2021|
Qualification in Details:
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed to be University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M. Phil. And PhD Programmes in the field of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses.
TISS has Data centers and IT Service Management Centre (Software development section) to develop and manage all application required. The instituteis currently looking for bright candidates to work with IT Services Management Centre for managing the Data Centre and Software development.
1. Post Name: Software Developer (2 No.)
2. Salary (consolidate salary per month): Rs. 35,000/- to 40,000/-
3. Qualification: Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Engg./Science/Application or equivalent with minimum of 55% of aggregate marks
4. Skills and Experience Required:
i. Minimum 1 year of experience in developing web based applications specifically using Python.
ii. Experience in working with either Django (Preferred) or Flask.
iii. Working knowledge with database like Postgres (Preferred) or MySQL and writing SQL queries.
iv. Knowledge with Git or any other version control system.
vi. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
vii. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
i. Be fully involved in the end-to-end software development life cycle.
ii. Support and Maintain existing web applications.
iii. Investigate functional problems, finding and fixing defects as needed.
iv. Write SQL queries to generate the required data.
v. Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
6. Advertisement no. – TISS/ITSMC/SOFTDEV/JAN2021/5
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Please email with subject asthe position applied for and attach a copy of your Resume along with certificate copies in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The above positions will be filled on contract basis for a period of one year which may be extended based on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the institute.
3. The last date for applying is 31st January, 2021.
4. For any queries, please write to email@example.com