TISS Counsellor Recruitment 2021
TISS Recruitment 2021 for Counsellor Notification in Shimoga
|TISS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Education Requirement||M.A, MSW, MHA, MPH|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||17000 – 20000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||31-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Saksham which means “Capable” or “Self- reliant” in Sanskrit is a TISS project that implements counselling services for Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients in collaboration with the Mumbai District Tuberculosis (TB) Control Society (MDTCS). The programme supported by the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria was initiated in August 2014.
1. Name of the Post: Counsellor, Saksham Pravaah
2. Location : Shimoga (Karnataka)
3. Duration : Till March 2024
4. Remuneration CTC: Rs. 17,000-20,000/- per month.
5. Qualifications: Post graduate in Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health or Community Organization)/ M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology)/ Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration. MSW in HR will not be considered.
6. Essential skills and other requirements:
a. A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience in health related counselling. E.g., HIV/AIDS, RCH, TB, STI, ART, suicide prevention.
b. Good communication skills – written as well as spoken – in English, Hindi and local Language.
c. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel and PPT.
d. Willingness to travel within the assigned district.
e. Willingness to work with TB patients and their caregivers.
f. Local candidates will be preferred.
Terms of Reference
1. Register Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients for counselling services and provide regular counselling to ensure treatment adherence.
2. Undertake home visits to DR TB patients within the district for providing follow up counselling
3. Provide counseling services to family members of the DR TB patients and refer them for TB diagnosis if required
4. Liaise with District TB staff to monitor treatment adherence of TB patient at community level
5. Improve TB-HIV linkages and link with ART centers.
6. Link DR TB patients to social protection schemes and other health services as required
7. Ensure timely documentation & reporting as per program need.
8. Maintain registers and records as per Saksham, TISS guidelines
9. Attend quarterly meetings as specified by Saksham, TISS Preference will be given to local candidates and selected candidates will have to work in the Government District TB Centre and undertake home visits in the community
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview
1. Please apply on the following link- https://forms.gle/2QukRjPj7PX9Z3Hk9
Last date of application: 31 May 2021.