State Forest Research Institute Jabalpur Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Jabalpur
State Forest Research Institute Jabalpur Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Notification in Jabalpur
|State Forest Research Institute Jabalpur Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, Professional Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
Qualification in Details:
A Walk-in interview will be held at the institute for the purely temporary one post of Junior Research Fellow.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow.
2. No of Post: 01
3. Name of Project / period: Identification of potential pockets and selection of candidate plus trees of Bija and standardization of its clonal propagation technique
4. Period: upto December 2021.
5. Fellowship per month (fixed): Rs.25,000/-
6. Essential Qualification:
(i) Post Graduate degree in Basic Science (Botany) with NET qualification.
(ii) Graduate degree in Professional Course (Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology Genetic Engineering) with NET qualification.
(iii) Post Graduate degree in Professional Course (Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology Genetic Engineering).
(iv) Post Graduate degree in Basic Science (Botany) with 2 years research experience in relevant field.
7. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of propagation technique, field experience & computer handling.
8. Selected candidate has to deposit refundable security equal to one-month fellowship amount.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
A Walk-in interview will be held at the institute on 08/03/2021 from 10.30 am onwards in the office of the undersigned for the purely temporary one post of Junior Research Fellow. Suitable candidate may attend the interview along with original testimonials, bio-data with one set of self attested copies, photograph and proof of identity. No TA/DA will be admissible.