SKUAST-K Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Srinagar
SKUAST-K Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow Notification in Srinagar
|SKUAST-K RECRUITMENT 2020||DETAILS|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 35 years relaxed up to 40 years for SC / ST|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for one vacant position required under the project titled “Carbon Foot-printing Based on Life Cycle Assessment in Apple Crop Production under Mountain Agro-ecological Systems of Kashmir” funded by NICRA, ICAR purely on contractual basis (co-terminus with the project) in the office of Division of Soil Science, Faculty of Horticulture, SKUAST Kashmir, Shalimar campus.
1. Name of the position: Senior Research Fellow (01)
2. Essential Qualification: Essential: Post graduate in Soil Science/ Fruit Science/Environmental Science (BSc in Agriculture/ Horticulture) Desirable: Experience in LCA analysis
3. Emoluments/ month: 31000/- plus HRA
Below 35 years relaxed up to 40 years for SC / ST
Division of Soil Science, Faculty of Horticulture Shalimar-190 025
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. The desirous candidates should bring their application form in a prescribed format (available on the university website: http://skuastkashmir.ac.in ) along with original and attested copies of relevant documents/experience/publication etc., on the date of interview.
2. Interview for filling up the position will be held on 28-11-2020 at 11.00 am in the office Chambers of Head Division of Soil Science, Faculty of Horticulture. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates on this account. In case 28-11-2020 happens to be holiday, the interview shall be held on the next working day.