SIDBI Bank Recruitment for Treasury Consultant Jobs in Mumbai
SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2020 for Consultant Notification in Mumbai
|SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Treasury Consultant|
|Education Requirement||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Age limit The candidate should not be less than 35 years old and more than 50 years old as on August 01, 2020 (Born on or before August 01, 1985 AND on or after August 02, 1970).|
|Experience||15 – 20 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||04-09-2020|
Qualification in Details:
SIDBI is a Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing and development of MSME sector in India. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), in the last seven decades, have contributed to creativity, innovation and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country. The Bank’s Mission is ‘To facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in the MSME eco-system’. The Bank is working with the Vision ‘To emerge as a single window for meeting the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector to make it strong, vibrant and globally competitive, to position SIDBI Brand as the preferred customer friendly institution and for enhancement of shareholders wealth and highest corporate values through modern technology platform’. The Bank believes that its people, process and technology are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are its most valuable asset. SIDBI invites application from interested candidates for the post of Treasury Consultant on Contractual basis as detailed below:
1. Posts: Treasury Consultant
2. Type of the Post Contractual on full time basis.
3. No. of Posts 1 (One)
4. Period of Contract The term of the contract of Treasury Consultant would initially be for a period of Three years, extendable, at sole discretion of the Bank, for a further period of up to two years. The contract can be terminated at 1 months’ notice on either side or salary and allowances (if any) in lieu thereof.
5. Scope of work The Treasury Consultant will report to Top Management of the Bank and will be responsible for: Prepare and implement plans of action for investments based on analyses of financial markets and the current economy. Collaborate with Senior Management / other business functions to understand the Bank’s requirement on deployments while optimising treasury operations. Evaluate the Bank’s Short/long-term borrowing strategies and recommend methods of improvement. Ability to raise/deploy funds from money market/Liquid funds etc. Develop short and medium term Cash Forecast. Streamline short/Long term investing processes while reducing bank cost of raising funds. Knowledge of Cash Management, Aware of banking system and processes, Sound knowledge of Forex management, hedging and risk management. Having hands-on experience on various Treasury Management System/Platforms (SAP, FIS, Reuters, Bloomberg etc.) is a strong asset Analyse and recommend the competitiveness of resource mobilization options available. [existing / fresh]. Suggest suitable strategy for expansion of Treasury operations / hedging the liabilities. Advise on the specific transaction at the time of renewal / fresh swaps with regard to timing, structure and period of swaps depending on market conditions and forecast. Guide ALCO group on interest rate outlook, forecast currency movement, carry out technical analysis, charting etc. Devise Risk management Policy [Internal Control Guidelines] including derivatives. MIS Reports and compliance with regulatory guidelines. Revise / Update Treasury/Forex Manual. Suggest the ways and means to expand Forex activities in line with the AD-III License, including proprietary trading. Increase Treasury team effectiveness across all level of officers through personalized development, coaching and feedback. Any other work, in the area of expertise and in the interest of the Bank as advised by the Bank from time-to-time
6. Educational Qualification (As on August 01, 2020). CA/ ICWA/MBA(Finance)/MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduate Diploma with specialisation in Finance or Post graduation in Finance / Data science/ Risk Management / Mathematics / Economics / Financial Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grade or First Class. Professional Certifications viz. CFA/FRM or any other International certification in Investment Portfolio Management / Treasury Operations shall be added advantage.
7. Experience (As on August 31, 2020) Minimum 15 years of Work Experience, out of which 5 years in a supervisory role handling team, which may be in a Commercial Bank / FI OR other reputed Corporate/ Broker House / Organizations / Government Bodies OR Consultancy Firms of repute engaged in Treasury Operations Consultancy. Preference shall be given to candidates with work experience as Treasury Officer in Supervisory role in Commercial Banks / FIs OR other reputed Corporate/ Broker Houses / Organizations / Government Bodies. Note: Applications without relevant experience certificate would be rejected. Important: The Bank reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in educational qualification and minimum work experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview
8. Remuneration Upto `42.00 Lakh, based on experience/profile of the candidate. Annual increment, up to 5% of CTC finalised initially, may be considered by the Bank, based on performance.
Age limit The candidate should not be less than 35 years old and more than 50 years old as on August 01, 2020 (Born on or before August 01, 1985 AND on or after August 02, 1970).
i. Candidates, called for interview will be paid to & fro economy class airfare by shortest route in India.
ii. Candidates short listed for interview shall have to produce all certificates in original for verification of their age, educational qualification, category, experience details, etc. at the time of interview. Failure to produce the same shall render the candidate ineligible for the recruitment process.
iii. Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars or information that are false, tampered/fabricated or should not suppress any material information while applying online. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled forthwith. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith.
iv. Decisions of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, selection etc, would be at sole discretion of the Bank, final and binding on the applicants for the post. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
Deputy General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Selection would be by way of shortlisting and Personal Interview to be held at Mumbai on a suitable date (to be informed in due course) before the Selection Committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the applications for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible candidates to be called for interview. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
i. Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the Bank’s website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon and Curriculum Vitae, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent so as to reach the Deputy General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 on or before September 04, 2020. The envelope containing the application should bear the superscription “Application for requirement of Treasury Consultant on Contractual Basis (Full Time) – 2020”. ii. Applications should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of identity, address, age, educational qualification (educational certificates/mark-sheets), work experience (containing area and period of service), copies of relevant published work / research papers, if any, etc. as mentioned in the application form. An application not accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained under any circumstances