SCTIMST Research Associate Recruitment 2021
SCTIMST Recruitment 2021 for Research Associate Notification in Thiruvananthapuram
|SCTIMST Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Age Limit as on 31/05/2021 40 Years|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||31-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Research Associate (Temporary) For ICMR funded Project entitled “Prognostic value of circulating Micro R NAs in Heart Failure (#5427)”
1. Post: Research Associate
2. Qualification &Experience (Essential): PhD in Biotechnology
3. Qualification & Experience (Desirable)
a. Experience in micro RNA isolation and detection using real- time PCR from either human, mouse or cell-culture models.
b. Experience in primer designing for microRNA detection.
c. Experience in mRNA isolation and gene expression analysis.
d. At least one publication in microRNA biology.
e. Knowledge of data entry and analysis using Microsoft Excel.
4. Number of Vacancies: 1 (UR)
5. Consolidated Remuneration: 47,000/- + 16% HRA per month
6. Tenure of Appointment: One year (extendable) or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
7. Brief Job Description: The Research Associate is responsible for collecting the patient samples from OPD, isolating microRNAs from blood serum, designing microRNA specific primers and detection using real- time PCR. He/she is required to collect clinical data at various time-points, analyse and interpret the data, prepare purchase indents, prepare progress reports and prepare manuscripts for publication.
8. Nature of appointment Temporary (Purely on contract)
Age Limit as on 31/05/2021 40 Years
The applications will be screened and the eligible candidates will be informed the details of Online Interview through email/phone.
1. Interested candidates may submit the scanned copy of application in the prescribed format with self attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience etc. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31/05/2021.Candidates should provide proper contact email ID and mobile number.
Advt.No.R & P Cell/29/5427/SCTIMST/2021 dated 20.05.2021