RRC-WR Recruitment for Senior Resident Jobs in Mumbai
RRC-WR Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident Notification in Mumbai
|RRC-WR Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||16 Posts|
|Age Limit||45 years for those having Post Graduate/Post Doctoral Degree holders|
|Experience||3 – 6 years|
|Last Date To Apply||02-07-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement for the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme in below mentioned specialties at Jagjivanram Hospital, W. Rly. Mumbai Central.
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
2. No of Vacancy: 16 (These Positions are available in various Discipline)
3. (a)EducationaI Qualification: (i) Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty,
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI In the concerned Specialty,
(iii) Post PG Qualification for SR in Super specialty (GI Surgery & Gastroenterology & CVTS)
(iv) The candidate should complete the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma on or before the date of interview.
(v) ONLY If candidates with PG Qualification are not available in a particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS out of which one year Of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital or MCI recognized private hospital in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period Of one year only.
4. Tenure of Senior Residency: Tenure: Initial appointment will be for One Year only. This would be extendable to a total maximum period of three (03) years in the form of subsequent 2 annual extensions , subject to satisfactory work , conduct & performance.
5. Emoluments: For Senior Residents having Post Graduate degree As per 7th pay commission Pay Matrix level 11 Approx Rs 1,15,000/per month
6. Accommodation: Residential unfurnished sharing accommodation would be provided to Senior Residents subject to availability. No HRA will be paid if accommodation is provided and license fee, electricity and water charges will be deducted from monthly emoluments.
7. Duties and Responsibilities: Duties and responsibilities of the Senior Residents will be as fixed by the Railway administration from time to time. They will be required to perform any work as may be needed in the legitimate interest of Railway administration including National Programmes or during Railway accidents, in addition to their specialty work.
45 years for those having Post Graduate/Post Doctoral Degree holders
1. Date of Birth Certificate
2. MBBS Passing certificate and Mark sheets
3. Degree PG/DNB passing certificate
4. Additional qualification Registration certificate from MMC/MCI, If not available ,NOC from College
5. Attempt Certificate in MBBS
6. Experience certificate Institution
7. Caste Certificate & validity certificate. OBC /EWS Candidates should bring current year’s validity certificate.
8. Letter of recommendation or satisfactory work report from previous employer is desirable.
l. All the columns in application form must be filled properly as applications with incomplete/ incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly’ self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their Original Certificates, Publications with them at the time of interview for verification by the office staff & to be shown to the Members of Selection Board if they-desire so.
3. Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer Of appointment as well as legal action under the relevant provisions Of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
4. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorized Competent Authority of the Maharashtra State Govt/Govt of India.
5. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status )
6. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority ,issued within one year from the date of Walk in interview.
7. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the intérview
8. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
9. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. “I’he Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Mumbai only.
10.1f any of the above post remain vacant ,walk in interview will be conducted on every first and third Thursday.
selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview. After verification of Documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the attested copies .
1. The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website : http://22.214.171.124/bct (ekarmik) and as well as On ekarmikbct downloadable application available in Google Play store.
2. The date of submission of online application is from 26.06.2020 to 02.07.2020 . Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
3. Walk in interview for filling up the post of Sr. Residents will be held on 06.072020 at 11.30 hrs in Goonj Hall,Divisional Railway Manager’S office, Mumbai Central, Mumbai . If number of candidates applied will be more, then specific date for interview will be communicated to candidates on Contact number given in Application form (In order to maintain social distancing )