RRC-WR Recruitment for Lab Technician Jobs in Mumbai
RRC-WR Recruitment 2020 for Lab Technician Notification in Mumbai
|RRC-WR Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Lab Technician|
|Education Requirement||Diploma, 12TH, DMLT|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||18-33 years|
|Last Date To Apply||02-07-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Sub :Engagement of Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff on Contract Basis in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central
1. Posts: Lab Technician
2. No.of. Posts: 04
3. (10+2 Stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) Qualification/courses obtained on full time basis only will be accepted. Qualification obtained through distance learning mode will not be accepted
4. Remuneration in Rs. Per month: Rs21,700 + Admissible allowances
Terms and Conditions:
1. The selected Candidate will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to three months from the date of Engagement subject to extension of validity of the Scheme for contractual appointment of CMP and paramedical staff by Railway Board. The engagement of the above candidate is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
2. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates found suitable against the requirement of vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
3. The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceotance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection Of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
4. Contract Medical Practitioner and paramedical staff Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC/ RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered if any including the period of the contract put in by them on Indian Railway.
5. No other intimation will be given separately for Whatsapp (Telephonic Interview.No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period. No Obiection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer is required
Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central
The candidates found suitable against the requirement of vacancy in order of merit will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website http://184.108.40.206/bct(karmic) and as well as on ekarmikbct download able application available in Google Playstore. The date of submission of online application is from 28.06.2020 to 02.07.2020 Applications sent by post will not be accepted. Interviews will be held from 04.07.2020 onwards