RMRC Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
RMRC Recruitment 2021 for Data Entry Operator Notification in Bhubaneshwar
|RMRC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not Exceeding 28 years as on date of Interview.|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||26-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Project: Mapping of Sickle Cell Anaemia in the tribal Sub-Plan Areas among the Tribal communities of the State and Compendium of Empirical Studies & its findings on Sickle cell Anaemia among the Tribal Communities of Odisha. PI-Dr. Sanghamitra Pati, Scientist-G & Director
1. Position (Consolidated Salary per month): Data Entry Operator (Rs.18,000/-)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualification: 12th Pass with PGDCA Certificate Course equivalent from any Govt. /Recognized Private Institute Should reside at study site.
4. Job Description/ Responsibilities:
i. Minimum 1 year of experience in Govt., Autonomous, PSU or any other organization.
ii. Working experience on Ms Office packages, Internet will be given preference. A speed test of not less than 35 wpm on computer.
iii. Data entry, storage of data securely.
v. Preparation of reports.
vi. Any other task assigned by core team or Project Manager or Research Assistant.
5. No. RMRC/Proj/Recruit/SCSTRTI/2021-22/
Not Exceeding 28 years as on date of Interview.
Documents to be sent through email to email@example.com mentioning, Applying for the post of.under the project entitled, In the prescribed format (download from the website)
i. CV (Only in PDF/Word format)
ii. All certificates (starting from 10th onwards)
iii. Caste Certificate (for SC categories)
iv. Recent Photo (Passport size)
v. No Objection Certificate from the employer (for In-Service Candidates)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
7. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
8. Appointment will be made on project mode and purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project. Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
9. Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
10. Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list.
11. In case of in-service candidates, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted failing which the application is liable for rejection.
ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekhapur, Bhubaneswar-751023
1. The interview for the post will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated through return email.
Applications in Prescribed format (to be downloaded from website) specifying the ‘post applied for’ are invited for the following post separately along with a copy of duly signed CV to be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26.05.2021 by 3.00 P.M. While applying the post, the candidates must mention the project titled and post applied for in the subject line