RITES Recruitment for Diesel Electrical Fitter Jobs in Gurgaon
RITES Recruitment 2020 for Fitter Notification in Gurgaon
|RITES Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Diesel Electrical Fitter|
|Education Requirement||Diploma, ITI|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||30-11-2020|
Qualification in Details:
1. Engagement of Diesel Loco Maintenance Staff on deputation to work on RES Projects in RITES.
2. RTTES requires services of a Diesel Shed/Workshop Fitters and Technicians and Supervisors with a background of Diesel Electric Loco Maintenance, willing to work on RITES project sites on deputation.
3. Applications are being invited from the willing, dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced fitters and technicians and Supervisors of both Mechanical and Electrical wings for joining RITES in the following categories on deputation:
4. Preferably Diploma/lTl in Elec Engg. (Must be working as Fitter/Mechanic/MCM in Diesel Shed/Workshop
5. Minimum 10 years experience in Microprocessor based control systems, MCBG, Control Panel, Relay Testing, Electronic cards, Contactors, TM/TG, or Running/Heavy Repair sections.
Group General Manager (RES-SBU Head), RITES TTD, 2d Floor, RITES Bhawan, Plot No.l, Sector 29, Gurgaon (Haryana).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Railway Staff under deputation (or absorption) to RITES for domestic Operation & Maintenance Projects receive due preference for O&M assignments abroad.
2. For Diesel staff preference will be given to those having experience of working and expertise on the maintenance and overhauling of Governor, Fuel lniection Equipment, Turbo supercharger, Air Brake System, Power Pack on Mechanical side and Microprocessor based control system, MCBG, Electronic cards, Contactors, Control Panel & Relays and Trouble Shootin8 on Electrical Side.
3. It is requested that wide publicity of this notification may be given in all Divisions/Diesel Sheds/Diesel Loco Workshops of Railways for the information of concerned staff and forward the applications of willing staff for deputation to RITES for a period of 3 (Three) years at the following address :Group General Manager (RES-SBU Head), RITES TTD,, 2d Floor, RITES Bhawan, Plot No.l, Sector 29, Gurgaon (Haryana).
4. General information on experience and financial benefits are given in Annexure-l and Annexure-ll. The proforma of application is also enclosed as Annexure-lll. There is no last date for receiving applications. However, applications may preferably be sent by 30.11.2020.