PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Lineman Notification in Patiala
|PSPCL Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Lineman|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1700 Posts|
|Age Limit||As per Punjab Govt. Notification G.S.R.20/Const./Art.309/Amd.(10)/2010 dated 24.05.2010, the age limit as on 1/1/2021 for eligibility for these posts will be 18 to 37 years and relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.|
|Last DateTo Apply||20-06-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Recruitment for the posts of Revenue Accountant (RA) & Clerk (CLK) (Non- technical) and Junior Engineer/Electrical, Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) – (Technical) against CRA 298/21 in PSPCL
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Lineman (ALM)
2. No of Post: 1700
3. Pay Scales: A Newly appointed candidates shall be granted pay scales in accordance with Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) letter no. 7/42/2020-5FPl/741-746, Chandigarh dated 17.07.2020. The pay scales will be intimated later and these will be applicable during the probation period mentioned in the offer of appointment or extended probation period whichever is more. However, in case of appointment of candidates already in service in PSPCL, their pay shall be protected if the ‘fixed monthly emoluments’ in the offer of appointment are lower than the pay actually drawn by them on the post on which they hold lien. But they will not be given any increment or any other allowance except TA during the probation period.
4. Basic and professional qualification: i) Matriculation or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)in Lineman Trade. ii)The candidates who possess higher education i.e., Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e., National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
5. Post Code: 22
As per Punjab Govt. Notification G.S.R.20/Const./Art.309/Amd.(10)/2010 dated 24.05.2010, the age limit as on 1/1/2021 for eligibility for these posts will be 18 to 37 years and relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.
Terms and Conditions
1. On successful registration of online application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post since multiple registration number and password may create problem for candidates in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate.
2. Admit card for online test, containing the details of the Centre/venue for the examination etc. will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. The candidates are required to take a print out of their admit card. Candidate can also download their admit card from the PSPCL website using their registration number and the password. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid admit card.
3. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. PSPCL shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last time rush.
4. PSPCL does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason whatsoever.
5. Candidates are also advised to keep copy of application form and e-admit card with them for reference and record.
6. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
7. Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, public sector undertakings are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of document checking, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
8. Candidate should note that his/her candidature is purely “PROVISIONAL” subject to eligibility verification during document checking. Mere issue of admit card/passing of online examination will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the PSPCL. Before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement or amendments if any issued subsequently.
9. Candidates should only submit their application online and they are not required to send hard copy of online application form or any certificate to PSPCL separately.
10. The decision of the PSPCL about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
1. The reservation of posts for reserved categories is applicable for candidates of Punjab Domicile only.
2. All reserved category candidates are required to produce Punjab Domicile issued on or after 01.01.2021.
3. PSPCL reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as indicated above or cancel the entire/partial recruitment against the said or make any changes in conditions of this CRA at any stage without giving any reason/notice. Further, actual position of posts under a particular category/sub- category may vary.
4. Candidates are advised to read the category-wise breakup of posts very carefully before filling up the online application. Candidate shall apply only in that category to which he/she belongs and He/she should possess reservation certificates in accordance with GoP Instructions for that category/sub-category. Category once filled will be considered as final and no benefit of other category/Sub-category will be admissible later on. It is further informed that candidature of such candidate who have applied under wrong category will be ‘Rejected’ without giving any further notice.
5. The Punjab Civil Services (Reservation for Women) Rules 2020 issued by the Department of Social Security provides 33% reservation in posts to women (except for the post of ALM and ASSA).
6. It is important to mention here that other than the categories shown in category- wise break up of posts in Table ‘A & B’, candidates belonging to Vimukt Jati and Bazigars, can also apply against SC/OTNimukt Jati and Bazigars category. However, reservation to Vimukt Jati and Bazigars will be applicable as per Dept. of Welfare (Reservation Cell), Govt. of Punjab instructions 1/3/98-RS1/268 dated 25.03.2011 & clarification letter dated 18.12.2020 and decision of Hon’ble High Court in CWP 7436/2020.
7. It should be noted that as per Punjab Recruitment of Ex-servicemen Rules, 1982, preference shall be given to Ex-servicemen/Self and SC/BC (Ex- servicemen/Self) category candidate over Ex-servicemen/Dependent and SC/BC Ex-servicemen/Dependent category candidate.
Online examination: Online examination for the posts of Revenue Accountant (RA), Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) will be conducted in a single phase i.e., there will only be one exam for this post. Online examination for the posts of Clerk (CLK) and JE/Electrical will consist of two phases as mentioned below: —
a. Phase-I: – Preliminary Examination: – Consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks. Candidate who will successfully qualify Phase-I of Preliminary Examination will only be allowed to appear in phase-II of Main Examination. Main examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Test for 100 marks.
b. Phase-II: Mains Examination: – The number of candidates to be shortlisted for Mains Examination (Phase-II) will be 4 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category in the order of merit (of Preliminary examination) only i.e., the candidates higher in merit of their respective category upto 4 times vacancies in that respective category will be shortlisted for Mains Examination (Phase-II) subject to fulfilling all other conditions mentioned in the advertisement. However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the end of merit of Phase-I exam secure equal marks then all of them shall be considered for appearing in the Mains Examination (Phase-II). The Scheme of examination for the posts of Clerk (CLK) and JE/Electrical will be same for Phase I & II examinations.
1. About the Test:
a) The online test is tentatively scheduled to be held at any Centre in Punjab which will be intimated while sending the admit card through PSPCL website (www.pspcl.in).The information regarding the online test will be made available on our website www.pspcl.in or http://pspcl.in/recruitment/ from time to time. The test Centre will be allotted by PSPCL while sending the admit card and no change of test Centre will be permissible. The exact date, time and venue of the online test and information regarding dispatch of e-Admit Cards to the candidates, with instructions of the test will be made available prior to the date of the test by email and on website of PSPCL.
b) After conductance of the online test, the question paper-cum-answer key will be displayed on PSPCL’s website (www.pspcl.in) and notice will be issued, wherein, if a candidate have any objection on the answers displayed on website, then he/she can file objection regarding the same as per guidelines in the notice. On the basis of objections received, the question/answer keys will be reviewed by the expert committee of test conducting agency and final merit shall be prepared accordingly. Normalization formula will also be applicable on the final merit list prepared after reviewing of the objections. The decision taken by expert committee of test conducting agency shall be final.
2. Final Merit: – For the post of Revenue Accountant (RA), Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA), the final merit shall be prepared based on the marks secured in the online test conducted in Single Phase Examination and for the post of Clerk and JE/Electrical, final merit shall be prepared based on the marks secured in the online test of Phase II of Mains Examination (except Sports person category which shall be determined as per Sports gradation policy no. 47/26/83-5Edu./2036 dated 10.12.1997 for both the posts).
3. Document checking process: – On the basis of result/final merit list, candidates who qualify single phase and Mains examination (Phase-II) in the respective posts, shall be called for document checking. Verification of original documents/certificates would be conducted by document checking committee, for which the date shall be notified later through registered e-mail IDs (as mentioned by the candidate in his/her online application form) and on PSPCL’s website (www.pspcl.in) only. Thus, candidates are advised to mention their email IDs very carefully.
1. Start date of receiving online applications.31.5.2021
2. Closing date for online registration.20.6.2021
3. Closing date for online application fees.02.7.2021