OUAT Recruitment for Guest Faculty II Jobs in Ganjam
OUAT Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty Notification in Ganjam
|OUAT RECRUITMENT 2020||DETAILS|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty II|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
Qualification in Details:
Candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview for engagement in the following post as Guest Faculty at College of Fisheries, OUAT, Rangailunda, Berhampur-07 for the academic year 2020-2021. This engagement is purely temporary and co-terminus with completion of the course in the assigned semester during the said academic session.
1. Name of the Post: Guest Faculty II
2. Essential Qualification: MA in English with minimum 60% marks
3. Desirable Qualification: 2 years of teaching experience
4. Nature of work: For offering Communication Skill and Personality development & Technical Writing and Communication Skill
1) 5 sets of Bio-data. One set of photocopies of all documents in support of Bio-data. All original documents for verifications.
2) Demand Draft of worth R.S. 500/- drawn in favour of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-751 003, payable at SBI, OUAT Branch, Bhubaneswar.
3) No TA/DA will be given to the candidate for appearing the interview.
Office of the Director, College of Fisheries Rangailunda, Berhampur-7.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Date and time of Walk-in-Interview: 11th December, 2020 at 11:00 AM
Venue: Office of the Director, College of Fisheries Rangailunda, Berhampur-7.