NTRO Recruitment for Senior Aviator Jobs in New Delhi
NTRO Recruitment 2020 for Aviator Notification in New Delhi
|NTRO Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Aviator|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy||7 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of application.|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last date to Apply||31-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
A Recruitment Notice is enclosed herewith inviting applications to fill up 07 (seven) vacancies in the grade of Senior Aviator in the pay scale Level -12 of the Pay Matrix in National Technical Research Organisation. Applications are invited from officers of Central Government to fill up the following vacancies in National Technical Research Organisation on the mode of induction mentioned against each:-
1. Eligibility Criteria: Officers of the Central Government (a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) With Five years of regular service in Level – 11 of the Pay Matrix; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:- (i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent facilitated by Defence Academy(s); and (ii) having experience of working as External Pilot/ Internal Pilot/Observer (lmage Interpreter/System Engineer/Special Payload Operator) or in related areas on tactical/strategic Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), having flying/ operating experience for.150 hours or Corps of Engineers/Signals/EME in Army or equivalent Engineering/Technical branch in Navy and Indian Air Force.
2. Note-1 : Candidates may be required to qualify such tests as may be prescribed to assess their knowledge of system.
3. Note-2 : The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, the deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
4. Note.3 : Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years. For ex-Serviceman: Deputation/Re.employment The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered, Such persons would be given deputation term upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces; thereafter, they may be continued on re-employment,
5. Note4 : The maximum age limit for appointment on deputalion shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
6. Number of Post: 07.
7. Mode of Induction: By Deputation/Absorption (For Ex-serviceman : Deputation/Re-employment), By Deputation.
8. level in the Pay Matrix: Level 12 in the Pay Matrix.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Deputy Director National Technical Research Organisation Block-111, Old JNU Campus New Delhi,110067.
Selection will be based on By Deputation/Absorption (For Ex-serviceman : Deputation/Re-employment), By Deputation.
It is requested that this recruitment notice may please be widely circulated amongst the eligible officers of your Organization/Department. The applications duly filled by willing and eligible officers in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) with Certification by Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority (Annexure-II) may be forwarded through proper channel along with attested photocopies of APARs for the last 05 years so as to reach on the following address:- Deputy Director National Technical Research Organisation Block-111, Old JNU Campus New Delhi,110067. It is stated that incomplete applications and/or those received late and/or not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of qualification and experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained. The last date for receipt of application is 31.08.2020. This recruitment notice is also being uploaded in the ntro.gov.in website. The extension of last date of receipt of application, if any, will be notified/uploaded in the said Website.
The applications duly filled by willing and eligible officers in prescribed proforma (Annexure-l) & Ceftification bv the Employe/Cadre Controlling Authority (Annexurell) may be fonrvarded through proper channel along with attested photocopies of APARs for the last 05 years so as to reach on the following address :- Deputy Director (R) National Technical Research Organisation Block.lll, Old JNU Gampus New Delhi- 110067. he last date for receipt of application is 31.08.2020, This recruitment notice is also being uploaded in the ntro.gov.in website, The extension of last date of receipt of application, if any, will be notified/uploaded in the said Website. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and other cedificates should be enclosed with the application in support of their claim against the requisite eligibility criteria, Candidates may be required to produce original cerlificates for verification at the time of interview/selection, In complete applications and/or those received late supporting certificate/documents, would be summarily rejected, regard would be entertained, On selection, the officer appointed as ‘senior Aviato/, lndia, and/or not accompanied by No correspondence in this is liable to serve anywhere in 8, Canvassfpg !n any form will disqualify the candidate,