NTRO Recruitment for Aviator I Jobs in New Delhi
NTRO Recruitment 2020 for Aviator Notification in New Delhi
|NTRO Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Aviator I|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation/ re-employment shall be not exceed fifty six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application,|
|Experience||5 – 15 years|
|Last date to Apply||31-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Subject: Filling up of vacancies in the grade of Aviator – I in National Technical Research Organisation. Applications are invited from officers of Central Government to fill up the following vacancies in National Technical Research Organisation on Deputation/ Absorption (For Ex-servicemen: Deputation/ Re.employment) basis :
1. Name of the Post: Aviator I
2. No. of vacancies: 10 (ten)
3. Pay Scale: Level – 11 in the Pay Matrix
4. Vacancies are subject to increase or decrease. ln addition, Special Allowance at 20% of Basic Pay will be admissible: No Deputation Duty Allowance will be paid
5. Eligibility Criteria: Officers of the Central Government including Defence Services:-
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with five years of regular service in Level – 10 of the Pay Matrix; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:-
(i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or equivalent facilitated by Defence Academy(s); and
(ii) having experience of working as External Pilot/ Internal Pilot/Observer (lmage Interpreter/System Engineer/Special Payload Operator) or in related areas on tactical/ strategic Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), having flying/ operating experience for 100 hours or Corps of Engineers/ Signals/ EME in Army or equivalent Engineering/Technical branch in Navy and Indian Air Force
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation/ re-employment shall be not exceed fifty six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application,
Note-1 : Candidates may be required to qualify such tests as may be prescribed to assess their knowledge of system.
Note-2 : The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation, Similarly, the deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion
Note-3 : Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years.
Note-4 : The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation/ re-employment shall be not exceed fifty six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application
Deputy Director (R), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-lll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067
Selection will be based on Deputation/ Absorption (For ex-Serviceman: Deputation/ Re-employment) basis.
1. The applications duly filled by willing and eligible officers in prescribed proforma (Annexure-l) & Certification by the Employe/Cadre Controlling Authority (Annexurell) may be fonruarded through proper channel along with attested photocopies of APARs for the last 05 years so as to reach on the following address :- Deputy Director (R), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-lll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi- 110067
2. The last date for receipt of application is 31.08.2020. This recruitment notice is also being uploaded in the ntro.gov.in website, The extension of last date of receipt of application, if any, will be notified/uploaded in the said Website.
3. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and other certificates should be enclosed with the application in support of their claim against the requisite eligibility criteria. Candidates may be required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of interview/ selection.
5. Incomplete applications and/or those received late and/or not accompanied by supporting certificate/documents, would be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
6. On selection, the offcer appointed as ‘Senior Aviator’, is liable to serve anywhere in India.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate