NITI Aayog Recruitment for Senior Adviser/ Adviser Jobs in New Delhi
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020 for Adviser Notification in New Delhi
|NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Adviser/ Adviser|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Any Masters Degree, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||For appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) age shall not be exceeding 58 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.|
|Experience||15 – 20 years|
|Salary||144200 – 224100(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||14-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
NITI Aayog requires the services of suitable officer(s) for appointment to the posts of Senior Adviser /Adviser by Deputation (including short-term contract) / Promotion basis who has experience/ expertise in the fields/areas of Energy; Industry; and MSME
1. Post Name: Senior Adviser /Adviser
2. No of Post: 03
3. Essential: Masters’ Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
4. Desirable: Doctorate in any discipline or Master’s Degree in Engineering
5. Eligibility Conditions (As On Closing Date): For Deputation:
Officers working in the Central Government / State Governments/ Union Territories (including their attached and subordinate offices) / Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other NonGovernment bodies: Senior Adviser: Level 15
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with three years regular service in Level – 14 in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 : Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
6. Essential experience: Minimum 18 years’ experience (which shall include upto 3 years for Ph.D. provided no workexperience is counted during those 3 years) in formulation, appraisal, execution/ implementation, research, monitoring and evaluation of policy, programme or projects.
7. Adviser: Level 14
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with two years regular service in posts in Level – 13 A in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4 : Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,900 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
(iii) with three years regular service in posts in Level – 13 in Pay Matrix or Pre-Revised Pay Band 4: Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
8. Essential experience Minimum 15 years’ experience (which shall include upto 3 years for Ph.D. provided no work experience is counted during those 3 years) in formulation, appraisal, execution/ implementation, research, monitoring and evaluation of policy, programme or projects.
9. Scale of Pay: Senior Adviser: Level – 15 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 1,82,200- Rs. 2,24,100) Adviser: Level – 14 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 1,44,200- Rs. 2,18,200)
10. Job Description of Sr. Adviser/Adviser (Energy):
He/she will be responsible for the policy formulation and long term strategy relating to Power, New and Renewable Energy, Coal, Petroleum & Gas. He/She will review the energy situation in the country as well as globally and environment changes and in that context propose future energy options on an integrated basis. He/She will help in evolving an integrated energy policy covering commercial and non-commercial sources of energy and suggesting arrangements for management of supply and demand in sectors and monitoring their implementation keeping in view technology options in industry, transport etc
11. Job description of Sr. Adviser/Adviser ( Industry):
He/she will be responsible for the policy formulation and long term strategy relating to entire Industrial sector viz. policies for industrial and commercial development, including exports and imports, industrial
incentives framework, investment promotion including foreign direct investment, technical advances and technology transfer with a view to help India assume a role of leadership in international trade
organizations commensurate with India’s growing importance. Further formulates the Foreign Trade Policy with a long term objectives of doubling India’s share in Global trade.
12. Job Description of Sr. Adviser/Adviser (MSME):
He/She will be responsible for the policy formulation and long-term strategy relating to the promotion and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises including Khadi Village and Coir industry in the
country. He/She is also responsible for policy intervention to promote industrialization in rural & backward areas, thereby, reducing regional imbalances, assuring more equitable distribution of national income and wealth and for making MSMEs complementary to large industries as ancillary units and contributing to the socio-economic development of the country; support for technology upgradation and modernization; integrated infrastructural facilities; modern testing facilities and quality certification; access to modern management practices;
For appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) age shall not be exceeding 58 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
a. Candidates working in Central Government or State Government Departments or Union Territory Administrations or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations and other Non-Government Bodies should apply in appropriate proforma through proper channel.
b. It may also be taken note of that in terms of DoPT’s OM No. 27/2/2009-EO(SM.II) dated 16.7.2009 read with OM No.9/23/2014-EO(SM-II) dated 22.8.2017, a candidate once applied for being considered and he/she is considered and selected by the Appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC), ordinarily, he/she should not decline the appointment and if he/she declines the appointment and if he/she declines the appointment he/she will be liable for action as per aforesaid OMs.
c. Candidates will need to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications as and when required.
d. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
e. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
f. The prescribed essential qualifications as indicated in para 2 are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entail candidates to be called for interview.
g. The applications (in duplicate), along with the following documents, in respect of the candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions and who can be spared for taking up the assignment within one month of the intimation of selection, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma i.e. Appendix I (for Sr. Adviser) and Appendix II (for Adviser) duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Head of Office or any other officer authorized to sign:-
(i) Up-to-date Confidential Report/ APAR Dossier of the candidate concerned or photocopies of the Annual Confidential / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the candidate for the latest available five years (duly attested);
(ii) Vigilance clearance in the prescribed detailed format signed by CVO of the department/organization;
(iii) Integrity Certificate signed by an Officer of the rank of Deputy Secretary or above.
Secretary (Adm.-IA), NITI Aayog, Room No. 416, Yojana Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001
The prescribed essential qualifications as indicated in the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entail candidates to be called for interview.
1. Last date for receiving the applications has been extended upto 14.08.2020 till 5.00 PM
2. Applications complete in all respects and in the prescribed proforma, should reach Under Secretary (Adm.-IA), NITI Aayog, Room No. 416, Yojana Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001 on or before 14.08.2020. Only complete applications received through proper channel on or before the closing date for receipt of applications will be considered. The applications should be sent in an envelope super scribed Application for the post of Senior Adviser or Adviser in the NITI Aayog.
3.Incomplete applications or applications without the supporting documents or Advance applications or applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected & no communication will be made/entertained in this regard.