NIT Manipur Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Imphal
NIT Manipur Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Notification in Imphal
|NIT Manipur Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MS|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not more than 30 years as on the last date of application (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WOMEN candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. Of India Rules)|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||31000 – 35000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||11-02-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the SERB Core Research Grant number CRG/2020/003346 sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board, Govt. of India, at the Department of Physics, NIT Manipur under the supervision of Dr. Shagolsem Lenin Singh (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, NIT Manipur. The details of the advertisement are given below.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of JRF vacancy: 01
3. Project title: Ionic-Copolymer melts: Behaviour near electrified interface, Structural reorganization and response under mechanical shear
4. Total Tenure of the Project: 03 Years
5. Essential qualifications:
(i) M.Sc/MS in Physics from a recognised university/institute
(ii) Preferences will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates
6. Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
i. Fundamental knowledge of electrodynamics, electrolyte theory,ionic liquids basics, polymer and copolymers.
ii. Good programming skills in FORTRAN/C/C++/Python/MatLab
iii. Knowlede of Molecular Dynamics simulations/LAMMPS
iv. Good writing & communication skills in English
Year 1: Rs. 31,000 /- + 8% HRA
Year 2: Rs. 31,000 /- + 8% HRA
Year 3: Rs. 35,000 /- + 8% HRA
8. Tenure of the Employment:
(a)The position is purely temporary and ends along with the completion of the project tenure.
(b) Appointment shall be made on contract basis for a period of 12 months initially, which may be extended further depending upon the evaluation of performances.
(c) Since the appointment is for a time bound project, the candidate is essentially required to work for successful execution of the project objectives and completion of the project.
(d) The candidate is also expected to complete his/her doctoral research related work, which is one of the aimed outcomes for this project.
(e) If the monthly performance of the candidate is not satisfactory then the PI has the right to terminate the contract.
9. Advt No.: NITM.1/(264-Estt)/SERB-CRG /Lenin/2020/625
Not more than 30 years as on the last date of application (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WOMEN candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. Of India Rules)
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
2. Complete information regarding NET/GATE score (if applicable) such as: year of passing, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank and the number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the
3. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted or called for interview. The Principal Investigator of the project reserves the right to fill or not fill the position.
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authentic of information, other documents and photograph submitted.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal – Manipur 795004
1. A screening committee shall shortlist the candidates to be called for interview, based on the specialization and availability of candidates and requirements as per the project. NIT Manipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the JRF post
2. List of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the institute website , also informed by email or communicated over telephone about the interview date. Candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs and contact number in their applications. No separate call letter will be issued. Only the shortlisted candidate will be informed. No communication from other candidates will be entertained.
3. ) Tentative date of interview will be between 15-18th February, 2021 in the Department of Physics, NIT Manipur, Langol campus, Manipur- 795004. The interview will be conducted online (through skype/Google meet) for outstation candidates, and for other/local candidates physical interview will be held. Mention your non-availability for physical interview at the time of form submission.
1) Duly filled-in application forms along with the recent passport size photograph, self-attested photo copies of the degree certificate and mark sheets with complete bio-data must be sent to PI, “Dr. Shagolsem Lenin Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal – Manipur 795004” in the prescribed format by hand or speed/registered post. On the envelope inscribe “Application for the post of JRF for SERB Project (CRG/2020/003346) at the Department of Physics”
2) Filled application form must reach on/before 11th February, 2021 till 05:00 P.M. To avoid postal delay and other inconveniences, send a soft copy of the filled application form along with all relevant documents (as a single pdf file) to email@example.com on or before 11-Feb.-2021 and subject of the email should be Application for the post of JRF for SERB Project (CRG/2020/003346) – Your Name
3. Tentative date of interview will be between 15-18th February, 2021 in the Department of Physics, NIT Manipur, Langol campus, Manipur- 795004.