NIT ARUNACHAL PRADESH Recruitment for Junior Research Fellowship Jobs in Yupia
NIT ARUNACHAL PRADESH Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellowship Notification in Yupia
|NIT ARUNACHAL PRADESH Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-02-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from Indian citizen in the prescribed format only for the following assignment in a purely time bound research Project undertaken in this institute.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.ECE/YS/JRF/OI (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
Project No.: ECE/YS/P/01/2020/DST, Sanction No.: DST/SEED/TSP/ST1/2019/69/G
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship
2. No of Post: 01
3. Tenure of the Project: 03 Years
4. Tenure of the Assignment: Initially for one year. Extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of fund release by sponsoring agencies.
5. Job Description: Simulation, data collection and experimental investigation of the project.
6. Consolidated monthly Fellowship/Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month + 8% HRA
7. Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Tech/ME in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology with valid GATE score
8. Accommodation: Bachelor’s accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability. HRA will not be paid if the candidate avails Institute accommodation.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview on 12th February 2021 from 10:00 am onwards (Link will be sent to shortlisted candidates only)
Interested candidates may send documents and filled application form in the prescribed format till 10th February 2021; The candidates are required to send the completely filled application form along with scanned copies of document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write subject of mail as “JRF application”. Mere possession of essential/desirable qualifications and experience does not guarantee selection for the post. Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the projsct basis.