NIMHANS Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 for Research Assistant Notification in Bangalore
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MSW|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 40 Years|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following post on Contract Basis for the DBT funded project entitled “Dementia Science Programme: Incidence/Prevalence/Risk analysis of dementia and basic research thereof” under Dr. Suvarna Alladi, Professor of Neurology and Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the Post: Research Assistant
2. No. of Post: 04
3. Essential Qualification: Masters in Clinical Psychology/Psychology/ Social Work
4. Desirable Experience: Work experience in community in the field of mental health and counseling services is preferred. The applicant should be conversant in writing and speaking Kannada language Experience in data collection in community based studies preferably related to health
5. Salary: ₹25,000/- (Consolidated) per month
6. Duration: Shortlisted candidates will undergo 02 months’ probation. Those who successfully complete 02 months’ probation will be confirmed for appointment. Initial appointment will be for 06 months and extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate up to 18 months
7. Key Responsibilities: Responsible for administering socio-demographic and informant questionnaires to the elderly in the community and data entry and other responsibilities in implementation of project related activities.
Maximum Age Limit 40 Year
National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (Institute Of National Importance, Under Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare, Govt. Of India) Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Interview will be conducted via Video conference and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates. The number of posts may vary depending upon the requirement.
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may fill up the Google form application by click on the link given below: – https://forms.gle//d8dLL8s8oBjGoUY6A
2. Please do NOT send degree certificates/testimonials or any other document at this stage. In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, all work and related travel will be in accordance with health advisories put out by the Government of India and/or State Governments.
3. The last date for fill up of Google form applications is 10.05.2021. Applications received later will not be entertained.