NIEPA Project Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021
NIEPA Recruitment 2021 for Project Junior Consultant Notification in New Delhi
|NIEPA Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Junior Consultant|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 years (maximum)|
|Experience||2 – 0 years|
|Salary||30000 – 39000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||16-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
The Institute has number of projects for which requirements for the following position occur frequently. To meet such requirements, online applications are invited from eligible candidates. Applicant (s) shall be informed about interview, as and when they are scheduled. No further correspondence on the matter shall be entertained.
1. Name of the Post: Project Junior Consultant
2. Remuneration: 30,000 – 39,000 per month
3. Essential Qualifications and Experience:
a. Masters’ Degree in Education, Social Science or allied subjects preferably with 02 years hands-on experience on secretarial/computation work. OR
b. M.Sc. /MCA /B. Tech., if person with technical background are desired in a project. OR
c. M.Com/MBA, if persons with Accounts & Administrative background are required in a project or Accounts/ Administrative Sections.
30 years (maximum)
National Institute Of Educational Planning And Administration, 17-b, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
The institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to shortlist and select the candidates for any suitable position depending upon the qualification and experience required for the said post.
1. Candidates submitting online application are advised to take a print of online application for their record and if called for interview, they should submit the hard copy of online application duly pasted with photograph and signed along with NOC from Head of Organization, if employed or pursuing any course of study.
2. The post are purely temporary in project mode and those appointed will not have any claim for regular absorption at NIEPA
3. Minimum requirements of qualifications and experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidate.
4. Last date of submission of applications is 16.05.2021