NESAC Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
NESAC Recruitment 2021 for Research Scientist Notification in Ri Bhoi
|NESAC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Scientist|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Ri Bhoi|
|Age Limit||For Research Scientist: Maximum Age 35 years as on 16.05.2021|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||56100 – 177500(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||16-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following positions on temporary basis for the following project:
Research Scientist [level 10 (₹ 56,100 – ₹ 1,77,500)]
1. Project : North Eastern Region – Disaster Risk Reduction (NER-DRR)
2. Discipline: Geoinformatics
3. Essential Qualifications: First class in M.E./M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or equivalent or Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. WITH B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent or Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent or Geoinformatics/ Geomatics or equivalent.
4. Desirable Credentials: Working experience in Geoweb services/ Spatial Decision Support System/ Spatial Data Infrastructure/ Location based services Photogrammetry/ LIDAR data processing/ Microwave experience/ Big Data Analytics/ Geospatial Dashboard analysis, etc. for geospatial data.
5. Tenure Of The Positions: For Research Scientist: These Research Scientist position are purely on temporary basis for a period of one year which can be further extended based on the performance of the candidate in the periodical reviews, for a maximum period of (02) TWO YEARS in total or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
6. Pay & Allowances for Research Scientist: Selected candidates will be offered the fellowship as Research Scientist in the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix (₹ 56100-177500). The fellowship will be fixed in the minimum of Pay Band i.e. at present be approximately ₹ 56100/-. In addition DA, HRA and medical benefits for self only will be allowed as per rules.
For Research Scientist: Maximum Age 35 years as on 16.05.2021
1.Those who possess the required qualification as on 16.05.2021 only need to apply. Only passed candidates are eligible to apply. Students awaiting for final result need not to apply. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
2. Applications will be through online mode only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/NESAC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the NESAC website from time to time. NESAC will not take responsibility for non-receipt of intimation regarding call letter/any communication due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidates.
3. The selected candidates shall be posted at NESAC, Umiam but are also liable to be posted in any place in India at the discretion of Director, NESAC as and when required.
4. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in the application along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will have to produce the ‘’No Objection Certificate’’ in original including print out of the application summary, at the time of interview. In case the candidate fails to produce any of the above documents or if any information furnished in the application is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed.
5. Change of date for the interview will not be entertained.
6. Candidates are required to provide their valid email-id & contact number while submitting the application. If email-id & contact number is changed /updated, it should be intimated to the emailid email@example.com . In case of invalid email-id & contact number provided by any candidate, NESAC will not be responsible for the non-communication of any information which will be sent through bulk email.
7. The selected SRFs & JRFs are encouraged to register for Ph.D from recognized universities and take up relevant research topic benefitting the individual and NESAC. However they have to work extra time to complete the Ph.D research. No leave is admissible for Ph.D work.
8. No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any issues pertaining to online application, candidates may send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with clearly mentioning the name of the post in the subject of the e-mail otherwise the query may not be responded and NESAC will not be responsible for not responding.
9. 16.05.2021 will be cut-off date for all purposes like age, qualification, etc.
10. The prescribed experience should be after acquiring the essential qualification.
11. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
12. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
13. In case of any differences between Hindi and English Version, then English Version will be considered as Final.
(i) Number of positions indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirement.
(ii) M.E./ M.Tech/ M.Plan or equivalent degree should be in first class with an aggregate minimum of 60% (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent from recognized university.
(iii) M.Sc. degree should be in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent from recognized university.
(iv) Rounding-off of marks/CGPA Grading is not allowed.
(v) Selection will be purely based on performance in the interview.
(vi) Candidates having M.E./M.Tech degree in the relevant discipline must clearly mention with supporting proof, the specialization/ dissertation/ thesis in the relevant field for consideration of their application.
(vii) Teaching experience in the related fields will be considered provided necessary supporting document by the concerned authority of the Institute on the list of subjects taught by the applicant.
(viii) Experience letter should contain the details of work done by the applicant under different projects.
(ix) In case of foreign degree holders where the documents/degree/certificates are not in English then translation and authorized transcription must be attached and equivalency certificate from Association of Indian University (AIU) must also be scanned and attached. Failure to produce equivalency certificate at the time of interview shall lead to disqualification.
(x) The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make a candidate eligible for Interview
(xi) The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides.
i. For Research Scientist the qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the following: 80% weightage on marks obtained in the qualifying degree (Essential Qualification) 20% weightage on experience on the relevant field [full marks for 4 years or more and proportionately for any period (one completed months) below 4 years]. Minimum experience period should be 6 months.
ii. For Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow the qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts whose decision shall be final.
iii. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/Institution. If any University/Institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
iv. In case candidate is claiming equivalent specialization, he/she has to obtain certificate from his/her institute/university stating that the specialization is equivalent to the one asked in the advertisement for the post applied for. Final decision on this will be taken by the Screening Committee. The screened-in/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee. Communication shall be sent only to the screened-in/shortlisted
candidates. NESAC will not entertain any correspondence on the issue of short-listing of candidates. The call letters for the interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail. No communication shall be made to the candidates who are not shortlisted/Screened in. Candidates who do not fulfill eligibility condition will not be considered for the interview.
The application form will be hosted in the NESAC web-site www.nesac.gov.in from 28.04.2021. Last date for submission of On-line Application Forms is 16.05.2021. Candidates need to apply through online mode only.