NCERT Recruitment for Computer Programmer Jobs in New Delhi
NCERT Recruitment 2020 for Computer Programmer Notification in New Delhi
|NCERT Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Computer Programmer|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not more than 40 years as on date of interview (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST/PH candidates)|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last date to Apply||06-07-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Recruitment of One Computer Programmer under the project tilled “Development of Management Information System (MIS) for the PAC Programmes of the NCERT Constituent Units” (PAC Code 21.02). The appointment will be purely on temporary basis. The lcnns and conditions of the post arc given in the note below:-
1. Posts: Computer Programmer
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Essential Qualifications: . M.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for general category (50% Marks or equivalent in the case of SC/ST/PH).
4. Desirable: i. Skill in creation & maintenance of Website and Content Management System PHP, DBMS (MS Sq!) (Sql Server), Moodie, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, J Query, Excel, Vlookup
II. Designing and organizing data and Computer Programming
lll. Proficiency 111 data management software & Information systems management, MIS preparation, Data Analysis & Data Management
5. Remuneration Rs. 29,000/- per month (Consolidated}
Not more than 40 years as on date of interview (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST/PH candidates)
1. The candidate should bring their original certificates and other supporting documents along with bio-data at the time of interview.
2. Post is contractual with no provision of increment in the remuneration and it will not v:,rovide any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
3. The candidate already in job should forward their application through their employer or bring “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or joining the post. 5. The selected candidate will have to join immediately
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after informing them over phone/email.
lnterestec1 candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their application online. detailed biodata on the e-mail I>email@example.com latest by 6 thof July 2020. The biodata should contain all details of qualifications and explaining how you consider yourself to be eligible for the post. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after informing them over phone/email.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep