NBFGR Recruitment for Young Professional II Jobs in Lucknow
NBFGR Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional II Notification in Lucknow
|NBFGR Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional II|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, PG Diploma, MFSc, Professional Degree|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years as per rule|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||11-09-2020|
Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years as per rule
Terms & Conditions:
1. Above positions are purely temporary and may be terminated by the Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow without assigning any reasons at any stage. The same can be extended in half yearly basis on candidate’s every 06 monthly performance assessment and fund availability.
2. The tenure and service conditions of YPs/SRF will be governed by ICAR guidelines.
3. Only the candidates, who fulfill all the eligibility conditions, will be invited to appear for online interview (platform ZOOM)
4. Place of work will be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow or any of its unit, as per need.
5. All invited candidates are requested to be present 10 minutes before scheduled time on the date of online interview and wait before admitted to session by the admin.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. The selection will be based on academic performance, research experience and performance during the online interview.
8. Where ever age related relaxations are claimed on account of category & previous employment or any other as applicable under GOI norms, the certificates to be sent along with documents.
9. The decision of Director, ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow will be final and binding in all aspects.
Guidelines for filling the application form:
Download the application form from (www.nbfgr.res.in) and type in the .doc (.docx) format. Scan and paste the Aadhar card in the space marked (full Aadhar card should not be pasted instead, only the part having ID and photo is required). Without Aadhar scan, the application will considered as unsigned and rejected. Preferred: Save the completed form as “.pdf’, merge the pdf form copy with all annexures as (.pdf) single file. Alternately, application form as one file and all annexures separate as a single file (.pdf) is acceptable (not more than two files). Name the file: Post No. 1 or 2 or 12 (if applied for both, and so on). File name format 12_surname_First name_biodata 12_surname_First name_Annexures or 12_surname_First Name_Application form
Qualified candidates will be intimated by email about the date & time of interview & Video conferencing Zoom.The selected candidates will be intimated through electronic mail.
Date of Submission: September 11, 2020. The completed form along with annexures to be uploaded at email address (email@example.com) before the end of September 11, 2020.Qualified candidates will be intimated by email about the date & time of interview & Video conferencing Zoom.The selected candidates will be intimated through electronic mail.Original documents of the selected candidate will be physically verified before final offer of appointment & joining.The online interview is scheduled on 18.09.2020 from 11:00 hrs. onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow for selection of Young Professional-II/Senior Research Fellow on contractual basis under different project.