NAU Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Navsari
NAU Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Fellow Notification in Navsari
|NAU Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Phil/Ph.D, MFSc|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit (Years): 35 for Men and 40 for Women|
|Salary||31000 – 35000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||30-01-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) which are to be filled on temporary basis in the “Development and Demonstration Unit of Aqua-agro Models for Coastal Areas of Gujarat” B.H. 351/12023/00 at NAU, Navsari. Details regarding date/time, venue and position is as given below.
1. Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. Number of Post: 01
3. Discipline: Fisheries Science
4. Minimum Qualification: PhD in Fisheries Science OR Master of Fisheries Science
5. Fixed Pay (Rs./Month): As per ICAR/NAURs. 31,000/- per month + HRA for 1st & 2nd year and Rs. 35,000/- per month for 3rd year
Upper age limit (Years): 35 for Men and 40 for Women
1. Application will be accepted by hand or by post/courier. “Application for the post ofSenior Research Fellow – under “Aqua-Agro Project” should be mentioned on each cover. However, application by email, as pdf file, may also be accepted. Interested candidates may submit application [as per the format given along with all documents properly scanned with A4 page layout] to firstname.lastname@example.org. Repeated communication for any addition or correction will not be entertained.
2. List of eligible and non-eligible candidates and mode of interview conducted will be uploaded on the university website after scrutiny.
3. Attach certified copies of all the relevant documents chronologically as per the attached “Document Checklist” and all the documents should be self- attested.
4. A brief bio-data sheet in given format (Eight copies)
5. If the application is not submitted in prescribed format and the documents attached are not as per the documents checklist will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Senior Research Fellow position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project, it will be filled from the date of joining till 28/02/2021. The recruitment will be extended as per the availability of the grant.
2. The SRF service is on fulltime basis.
3. Selected candidates would be discontinued owing to administrative reasons or misconduct or failure to perform the duties assigned at any point of time during appointment period without prior notice.
4. At the end of the contractual period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU.
5. Above age limit relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of Gujarat rules.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
7. The selection of the above post will be performed on the basis of interview. However, if the number 01′ candidates will be more, the screening test (written exam) will be conducted.
8. The applicant must bring with them original documents and one set of photo copies of related documents/testimonials at the time of interview/failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
9. If applicable, no objection certificate /relieving letter from his/her employer should be produced at the time of’ joining the duties.
10. In absence of suitable candidate, selection committee is empowered to modify the qualification and discipline.
11. The selection committee reserves the right to reject or the accept candidature of any or all the candidates as well as can terminate completely or partially the selection procedure without any intimation.
12. The relevant details pertaining to recruitment is available on NAU website: http://www.nau.in/ under carrcr and job section.
College of Fisheries Science, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari – 396 450 (Gujarat)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application from interested candidates in the prescribed format along with copies of relevant certificates should reach to College of Fisheries Science, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari – 396 450 (Gujarat), on or before 30/01/2021.