NAU Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Navsari
NAU Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Fellow Notification in Navsari
|NAU Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years for men and 40 years for women|
|Salary||31000 – 35000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||25-01-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited to recruit vacant positions in Department of Silviculture and Agroforestry, College of Forestry, NAU, Navsari in the project on “Development of Bamboo Resource Centre” (B.H.12029) funded by Government of Gujarat (GOG).
1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
2. Disicipline: Senior Research Fellow: PG in Biotechnology/Forestry with good working knowledge of Bamboo tissue culture and Biotechnology.
3. Qualifications: M.Sc. in the above mentioned disciplines.
i. Ph.D. in relevant subject or – 31,000/- + HRA 1st + II Year
ii. Mater degree in relevant subject – 35,000/- + HRA III Year
5. Job Profile: Conduct studies by developing protocol for bamboo tissue culture and molecular analysis of different bamboo species, data analysis, preparation of IBLIlts and interpretations. Incumbent could be asked to take up studies within and outside NAU, Navsari campus and even in Forest areas of south Gujarat.
6. Preference: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience ih studies related to Bamboo tissue culture, Wood Or bamboo Workshop, Nursery and molecular aspects.
7. Nature of fellowship: It is full time basis
8. Appointment period: The appointment is time-bound (one year and can be extended maximum up to three year) and not exceeding the project duration. Appointment could be discontinued owing to administrative reasons or misconduct or failure to perform the duties assigned at any point of time during project period without any prior notice.
35 years for men and 40 years for women
Terms and conditions:
1. The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project, it will be filled from date of joining till 28.02.2021.
2. The recruitment will be extended as per the availability of the grant. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project.
3. The SRF Service is on full time basis. Selected candidates can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by issue ofone week’s notice.
4. They may also leave the assignment on their own violation, by giving one week’s notice.
5. At the end of contract period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU.
6. Terms and conditions stated in the revised guidelines for Senior Research Fellows vide F.N0.Ag. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30th July 2019 shall hold true for the SRF’s ofthis project with regard to payment of HRA, TA/DA, grant of leave, deduction in Income Tax, Age Limit, IPR etc.
7. Above age limit relatable to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of Gujarat rules.
8. No TA, DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
9. The duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies should be submitted at the time of form submission.
10. The applicant must show original documents and submit soft copy of self-attested photocopy of related documents/testimonials at the time Of interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview. Written exam will be conducted if there will be application more than 10.
11. 10 candidates will be called for interview for one post of SRF.
12. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her present employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of joining the duties. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
13. Interview committee reserves all rights to reject any or all candidate.
14. The relevant details pertaining to the recruitment are available on NAU website: http://www.nau.in under career & job section.
Principal, College of Forestry (ACHF), Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari — 396450, Gujarat
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Eligible candidates may send their candidature in the prescribed form available in University website www.nau.in, so as to reach Principal, College of Forestry (ACHF), Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari — 396450, Gujarat, on or before 25/01/2021 by super-scribing “Application for SRF in Bamboo Project” on top of the cover envelop for this advertisement.