National Health Mission Assam Recruitment for Community Health Officer Jobs
National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 for Officer Notification in Bongaigaon,Tinsukia,Nagaon,Cachar,
|National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Community Health Officer|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, GNM|
|Total Vacancy||660 Posts|
|Job Locations||Bongaigaon, Tinsukia, Nagaon, Cachar, Karimganj, Sivasagar, Golaghat,|
Lakhimpur, Goalpara, Darrang, Nalbari
|Age Limit||Less than 35 years of age: however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Salary||10000 – 25000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||20-07-2020|
Qualification in Details:
National Health Mission, Assam invites application from the interested candidates for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH). Candidates must be willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by working at health Sub Centres across the State.
A.Notice Inviting Applications For Certificate In Community Health For July 2020 Batch
1. The course is open to any eligible candidate including existing contractual employees of NHM, State Health Society
2. Post Name: Community Health Officer
3. Total Number of Seats : 660 Nos.
4. Duration of the Course: 6 Months (Full time, Theory and Practical Classes)
5. i. SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari – 60 Nos
ii. 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara – 60 Nos
iii. Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon – 60 Nos
iv. Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang – 60 Nos.
v. SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar – 60 Nos
vi. Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj – 60 Nos
vii. LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia – 60 Nos
vii. Sivasgar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar – 60 Nos
ix. SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat – 60 Nos
x. North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur – 60 Nos
xi. BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon – 60 Nos
6. Essential Criteria:
i. B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
7. Desirable Criteria:
i. Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
ii. Work experience in the public health system preferably at the Primary/Community Health Center level will be given weightage.
8. Stipend / Remuneration During the Course:
For In-service Candidates: i. Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months
ii. For Other Candidates: Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
9. Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Less than 35 years of age: however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
1. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of total aggregate in their last qualifying course/qualification i.e, Merit Wise and highest qualification as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
2. Candidates applying under reserved category shall need to attach a copy of their caste certificate, issued by competent authority.
3. Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form
i) All mark sheets of last Qualifying Exam as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
ii) Provisional/Final Degree/Dilopma Certificate
iii) Registration Certificate/Council Registration Certificate
iv) In case of NHM (in-service) candidates, the copy of Appointment Letter and NOC from respective Joint Director of Health Services
v) Age proof certificate
4. Please note that January 01, 2020 shall be taken as reference date for computing age
The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma (mentioned in Essential Criteria).
Last date for receipt of Application is 20 th July 2020. Candidates shall mandatorily apply online as no applications in hard copy will be accepted.