MCL Recruitment for Director Jobs in New Delhi
MCL Recruitment 2021 for Director Notification in New Delhi
|MCL Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal – Minimum: 40, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation; Others – Minimum: 40, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation|
|Experience||8 – 15 years|
|Salary||160000 – 290000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||01-03-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) a wholly owned subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to acquire and take over any of the business activities carried on by the CIL and/or by its subsidiaries with all the associated assets, liabilities, obligations and current contracts especially in the Orissa region from South Eastern Coalfields Ltd. and to carry on in India or elsewhere the trade or business of coal mining including the management of coal mines either independently or for and on behalf of or under the direction of CIL, the Central Government or any State Government as custodian, receiver or in any similar capacity. MCL is a schedule ‘B’ Miniratna CPSE in Coal and Lignite sector under the administrative jurisdiction of Ministry of Coal.
Advt.No. – 116/2020
1. Name of the Post: Director(Technical/P&P)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA)
3. Qualification: The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act.
4. Experience: The applicant should have at least eight years’ cumulative experience during the last ten years in Mining Operations or Mine Planning at a senior management level in an organnization of repute.
5. Pay Scale: (a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA)
(viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Director in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
6. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
7. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
8. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 1000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 1000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidatesa from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
9. Job Description And Responsibilities: The Director (Technical/P&P) is a member of the Board of Directors of MCL and reports to Chairman-cum-Managing Director. He/She is responsible for planning and implementation of new Advt.No. – 116/2020 No. : 7/83/2020-PESB Dated : 21/12/2020 Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd. Director(Technical/P&P) 01/12/2021 Schedule B Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA) projects and auxiliary units and for corporate planning of the subsidiary as a whole.
Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal – Minimum: 40, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation; Others – Minimum: 40, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline.
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 01/03/2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected.
2. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
3. Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
4. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details