Maha Metro Recruitment for Assistant Manager Jobs in Pune
Maha Metro Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager Notification in Pune
|Maha Metro Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||50000 – 160000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||26-09-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Requirement Of Experienced Employees From Metro Rail / Railway /railway Psu’s/ Govt. Organization / Psu’s/metro Related Infrastructure Industries On Contract / Deputation Basis For The Period Of Five Years/ Three Years Extendable Upto Five Years Respectively For Various Deparments Of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation’s Pune Project.a Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha-metro), Ajoint Venture Company With Equal Participation From Government Of India And Government Of Maharashtra Is Implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project & Pune Metro Rail Project In The State Of Maharashtra. To Meet With The Immediate Requirement Of Experienced Personnel For Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Pune Metro Rail Project, Applications Are Invited From Experienced Persons Of Indian Nationality From Metro Rail/ Railway /railway Psu’s/ Govt. Organization/ Psu’s/metro Related Infrastructure Industriesfor Various Departments Of Pune Metro Rail Project Having Relevant Experience, For The Under-mentioned Posts On Contract / Deputationbasis For The Period Of Five Years/ Three Years Extendable Up To Five Years Respectively.
1. Posts: Assistant Manager
2. No.of . Posts: 02
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate with 02 years full time MBA (HR) from a Govt. recognized Institute / University
4. Minimum Experience (Post Qualification): Minimum 02 years’ experience in the field of HR Department of Govt. Metro Rail / Railway/ Railway PSU’s/ Govt. Organization / PSU’s. Candidate must be presently working in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 46,000 – 1,45,000/- or CDA Pay Scale of Pay Matrix Level-08 (7th CPC) OR worked at least 03 years in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,25,000/- or CDA Pay Scale of Pay Matrix Level-07 (7thCPC) or above pay scale, as on closing date. The candidate should have knowledge of recruitment, HR policies, establishment matters and service matters etc. Preference: Candidate having knowledge of SAP / ERP will be preferred.
Fee: SC,ST and women candidates are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Exservicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- though internet
Selection Process: The Selection Method Will Comprise–personal Interview Followed By Medical Examination As Per Post’s Category. The Selection Process Would Judge Different Facets Of Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Expertise, Aptitude And Physical Fitness. The Candidates Will Be Shortlisted For Interview, Based On Their Eligibility /experience In The Relevant Field. If Sufficient Candidates Are Not Available For Advertised Post, Then Candidates With Lesser Service Length / Higher Age /lesser Experience/ Relaxed Qualification May Be Considered For Short-listing In Same Post/ Appropriate Lower Post As Per Performance During Interview.
Medical Examination: The Selected Candidate Will Have To Undergo Medical Fitness Examination In Maha-metro’s Nominated Hospital As Per The Prescribed Medical Category. The Details Of Medical Standard Can Be Seen On M A H A – M E T R O W E B S I T E (Link—career).
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application. Ineligible/incomplete application will be rejected summarily.
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 26/09/2020.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune-411 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metrowebsite www.mahametro.org for updated information.
3. The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail id.
4. The short-listedcandidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards prescribed for the post, as also mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
5. The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
6. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
7. MAHA-Metrois not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
8. Candidates applying from Metro Rail/ Railway / Railway PSU’s/Govt. organization / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
9. Fee: SC,ST and women candidates are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Exservicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- though internet banking: Name of Bank: State Bank of India Name of Beneficiary: MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES Account No.: 39212070140 ISFC Code: SBIN0000454
10. Applicant must submit copy of payment receipt / reference number with application form.
11. Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
12. OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
13. SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
14. The service bond policy of MAHA-Metro will be applicable to all the selected candidates.
15. However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro.