Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development Recruitment for Program Manager Jobs in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development Recruitment 2020 for Program Manager Notification in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
|Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Program Manager|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||40 years (as on 01.07.2020)|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||28-07-2020|
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualification : B Tech/MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a recognised university Knowledge in MS Office tools and Project Management tools
2. Experience : Minimum 10 years’ experience of which at least 5 years at managerial position in reputed private/Govt. Institutions engaged in entrepreneurship development/Research and Development/Skill Development/Social Scientific Enterprises, etc. may apply. Experience in coordination and collaboration with Research Institutions, universities, Technology transfer, program/project management is desirable. Excellent Communication skills including written and presentation skills are mandatory.
3. Monthly salary : Rs. 40, 000
40 years (as on 01.07.2020)
1) The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
2) CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
3) Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
4) Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5) The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the applicants his/her application will be rejected.
6) KIED reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7) Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
8) The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
9) Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature:
i. Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
ii. Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
iii The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
Rockwell Road, HMT Colony, PO, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683503
Only shortlisted eligible candidates will receive intimations regarding the further selection process.
Interested candidates may register via Online by filling the prescribed mode of application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvanathapuram (www.cmdkerala.net) before July 31, 2020 (5:00 pm). Only shortlisted eligible candidates will receive intimations regarding the further selection process. No.CMD/KIED/07/2020