Kerala Institute For Entrepreneurship Development Recruitment for Program Executive Jobs in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
Kerala Institute For Entrepreneurship Development Recruitment 2020 for Program Executive Notification in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
|Kerala Institute For Entrepreneurship Development Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Program Executive|
|Education Requirement||MBA/PGDM, MSW|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||05-09-2020|
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature: –
Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in .JPG format only] . Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in .JPG format only] . The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
The cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility on age criteria shall be 01.08.2020 . The cut-off date for Post Qualification experience will be 01.08.2020
1) The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
2) CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
3) Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
4) Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5) The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or supress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the applicants his/her application will be rejected.
6) KIED reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7) Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
8) The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development (KIED) – an autonomous body of Government of Kerala which aims at providing Human Resources Development in the area of entrepreneurship development – invites applications from qualified and competent candidates to the posts of Officer (Finance & Administration), Program Executive, Assistant Manager, System Administrator and Multi-Purpose Staff on Contract basis. Interested candidates may register via Online by filling the prescribed mode of application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvanathapuram (www.cmdkerala.net) before September 05, 2020 (5:00 pm). Only shortlisted eligible candidates will receive intimations regarding the further selection process.