Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Recruitment for PPP Specialist Jobs in Bangalore
Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Notification in Bangalore
|Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||PPP Specialist|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||25 years to 50 years|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||31-01-2021|
Qualification in Details:
The Managing Director, Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited (KTIL) invites applications from interested candidates for various positions on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply for the vacancies by sending their up-to-date resumes only in the prescribed Resume Format along with documentary proof for educational qualifications, experience and certifications to email@example.com by 31th January 2021.
1. Position: PPP Specialist
2. No. of Position: 01
3. Consolidated Salary per month: Rs. 50,000 + VDA
4. Eligibility Criteria – Qualification and Experience (Minimum 50% marks in all examinations is necessary of qualification): Must be a full time MBA / PGDM with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% aggregate marks from AICTE / UGC recognized university, At least 5 years of experience in working in PPP Projects which includes preparing Financial Models,drafting of Bid Documents & Concession Agreements and structuring of PPP Projects. Experience in Tourism/Hospitality Industry shall also be given preference, Certification in PPP by Government / international bodies / Recognized universities shall be given preference (Relevant experience after the completion of post-graduation will only be considered)
5. Must have skills: Good understanding of PPP Projects, preparation of Tender Documents, KTPP Act and eProcurement procedures. Should possess good computer knowledge. Strong Knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word & MS Excel. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Proficient in English and Kannada
25 years to 50 years
Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Bangalore – 560 001.
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for document verification. Candidates whose document verification is successful shall be asked to appear for an interview by a panel of experts formed by KTIL.
1. Eligible candidates may apply for the vacancies by sending their up-to-date resumes only in the prescribed Resume Format along with documentary proof for educational qualifications, experience and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2021.
2. The due date of reaching applications via email at the office of Managing Director, KTIL is 31/01/2021. Physical submission of the application will not be entertained. Candidates must submit their applications only through the above – mentioned email id. No applications shall be entertained after the due date. No resumes shall be entertained in any other format than the prescribed Resume Format. Applications without adequate documentary proof shall be summarily rejected. A candidate can apply for only one position.