Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Recruitment for District Tourism Consultant Jobs in Bangalore
Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Recruitment 2021 for Consultant Notification in Bangalore
|Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||District Tourism Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Age Limit||25 years to 38 years|
|Experience||3 – 7 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||31-01-2021|
Qualification in Details:
The Managing Director, Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited (KTIL) invites applications from interested candidates for various positions on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply for the vacancies by sending their up-to-date resumes only in the prescribed Resume Format along with documentary proof for educational qualifications, experience and certifications to email@example.com by 31th January 2021.
1. Position: District Tourism Consultant (DTC)
2. No. of Position: 35
3. Consolidated Salary per month: Rs 30,000/- Consolidated Salary
4. Eligibility Criteria – Qualification and Experience (Minimum 50% marks in all examinations is necessary of qualification): Must be a full time MBA/ Master degree in Travel/Tourism/Hospitality with minimum 55% aggregate marks from AICTE / UGC recognized university, Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience working in Tourism sector.
Please note : For the candidates with minimum 5 years’ of experience working in Government Department/ Government Agencies in Tourism Sector will be given 2 years of age relaxation. (Relevant experience after the completion of post-graduation will only be considered)
5. Must have skills: Good understanding of Tourism Projects, Strong Knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word & MS Excel. Good organizational skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Proficient in English and Kannada
25 years to 38 years
Karnataka Tourism Infrastructure Limited Bangalore – 560 001.
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for document verification. Candidates whose document verification is successful shall be asked to appear for an interview by a panel of experts formed by KTIL.
1. Eligible candidates may apply for the vacancies by sending their up-to-date resumes only in the prescribed Resume Format along with documentary proof for educational qualifications, experience and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2021.
2. The due date of reaching applications via email at the office of Managing Director, KTIL is 31/01/2021. Physical submission of the application will not be entertained. Candidates must submit their applications only through the above – mentioned email id. No applications shall be entertained after the due date. No resumes shall be entertained in any other format than the prescribed Resume Format. Applications without adequate documentary proof shall be summarily rejected. A candidate can apply for only one position.