JSSH Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
JSSH Recruitment 2021 for Senior Resident Notification in New Delhi
|JSSH Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||79 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
Qualification in Details:
In view of COVID-19 pandemic/escalation of COVID beds in Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society, qualified doctors are invited for walk-in-interview to be held on Daily basis for engagement of Senior Residents in Medicine/CriticaI care on Ad-hoc basis for 44 days only.
1. Post: Senior Residents
2. Vacancies: UR 20, OBC 29, sc 16, ST 07, EWS, 07, Total 79
a. The above mentioned vacancies are subject to change without any notice. In case no candidate from particular category is available the seat may be filled from any other category.
3. Qualification: – MBBS with post graduate Degree/Diploma/DNB in any specialty, willing to work in medicine/critical care. In case of non availability of eligible candidates, Non PG candidates having three years experience in medicine may be considered. Candidate should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council.
4. Emoluments: – As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 11, Pay Rs. 67700 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
Terms And Conditions
1. In case no candidate from particular category is available the seat may be filled from any other category.
2. The engagement will be purely on Adhoc basis for 44 days only.
3. No leave of any kind allowed shall be Granted during this period.
4. No application fee shall be charged.
5. In case of absence without any intimation, the engagement shall be terminated without assigning any notice. SC/ST certificates issued only from Competent Judicial/Revenue authorities shall be accepted.
6. SC/ST certificates issued only from Competent Judicial/Revenue authorities shall be accepted.
7. For candidates applying for OBC/EWS category, the certificate must be issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. For person with disability (PwD) candidate age relaxation will be as admissible as Govt. of India rules and also required to submit Disability Certificate issued by a recognized Disability Board.
8. Candidates must have a valid DMC registration certificate. The Engagement shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates/ documents.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
10. Candidates are required to submit copies of relevant documents and also to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
11. The evaluation and assessment of each eligible candidate as criteria shall be conducted though an interview board constituted by Competent Authority.
12. The engagement will be terminated if any declaration/information fumished is found false or any material/fact is suppressed willfully.
13. The decision of the Chairman of the Selection board regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
14. The Hospital reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process, in full or in part and also right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice at any stage. Any Corrigendum will published only on the website of the hospital
15. The candidates should not have been convicted by any court of law. Jurisdiction of Dispute: – In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
16. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on website (www.jsshs.org) indicate the link “Career and Opportunity” and website (www.health.delhigovt.nic.in) indicate the link “Vacancy & Result). No separate intimation letter will be sent to individual candidates.
The decision of the Chairman of the Selection board regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
1. Candidates are required to submit copies of relevant documents and also to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
2. Reporting Time :- 09:00 AM Daily in the Office of Director
F.1(738)/JSSHS/ESDTT.SR’s/2021/2230 Dated :- 07/05/2021