IRCTC Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
IRCTC Recruitment 2021 for Group General Manager Notification in New Delhi
|IRCTC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Group General Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum age 55 years|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||37400 – 67000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||21-06-2021|
Qualification in Details:
1. Organisation: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Comoration Ltd.
2. Title & No. of Posts: Group General Manager – 01 post.
3. Location: New Delhi (transferable as per business requirement)
4. Duration: Three years or till IRCTC is exempted from the rule of immediate absorption, whichever is earlier
5. Term of appointment: Deputation
6. Service: Group ‘A’ Services of Indian Railways other then IRPFS /IRHS
7. Scale of Pay: Rs.37400-67000 cP-10000 (6th CPC)/Level-14 (7th CPC), CDA pattern OR Rs.37400-67000 GP-8700 (6th CPC)/Level- 13 (7th CpC), CDA pattern with 03 years service in 8700 GP/Level-13.
8. Job description: The officer is required to look after the entire work as functional head at zonal level and is responsible for smooth functioning of all business activities assigned to him.
a. Officer having IT exposure will be preferred.
b. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific areas as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
c. Officer has the experience of Commercial Department of Indian Railways.
10. Perks & Benefits: Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance as applicable and all other perks and allowances applicable as per IRCTC policy. Medical Allowance (outdoor)-7% of the basic pay if opted for medical facilities of IRCTC & reimbursement of medical expenses for hospitalization. Uniform fitment allowance-7%of the basic pay. Iease/HRA at prescribed rate etc.
Maximum age 55 years
Cut off date for age and eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
As per the procedure advised by Ministry of Railways Letter No.207/E(O)II/41/5 dated 25.05.2017 . Selection will be based on Deputation basis
1. Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidate’s alongwith Vigilance/D&AR Clearance and APARs of last 03 years to Corporate Office/IRCTC, New Delhi. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed fbrmat duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as to reach us by 21-06 -2021
2. Web Address www.irctc.com
3. Closing date 21-06-2021
No. 2016/IRCTC/HRD/DeputationlGAZ Date: 19.05.2021