Insolvency Professional Agency of Institute of Cost Accountantsof India Recruitment for Managing Director Jobs in New Delhi
Insolvency Professional Agency of Institute of Cost Accountantsof India Recruitment 2020 for Managing Director Notification in New Delhi
|Insolvency Professional Agency of Institute of Cost Accountantsof India Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Managing Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not above 55 years as on 31st July, 2020.|
|Experience||20 – 25 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||25-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
The Insolvency Professional Agency of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (IPA ICAI) , a Section 8 Company incorporated under Companies Act 2013 has been promoted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Institute) and Registered with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) to enroll and regulate Insolvency Professionals (IP) in accordance with the provisions of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code) and rules, regulations and guidelines issued there under
1. Posts: Managing Director
2. Qualification Must be a Graduate along with a Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India / Institute of Company Secretaries of India/ Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / MBA / Law Graduate from reputed Institute /CAIIB
3. Experience A minimum of 20 years work experience as practicing professional or in reputed corporate organization / banks / Financial Institutions / Regulatory Bodies
4. Job Description : Managing Director will be administrative head of IPA ICAI and responsible for all functions of the Insolvency Professional Agency of Institute and perform such tasks and functions as per the provision of Code and rules, regulations and guidelines issued thereunder and as determined and assigned by the Governing Board of the IPA from time to time. Liaison with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India on various matters. Coordinate with the other IPAs for policy making in various matters and providing end to end decisionmaking for pertinent aspects of development of Insolvency Profession. He/she should have strong leadership and administrative skills along with proven ability to build good working relationship. He/she should also have an impeccable track record, integrity and professional competence, with strong commitment to the cause of the profession. He/she should have the ability to drive the team of executives of the IPA to meet the expectations of all stakeholders. He/she shall be responsible for all compliance and statutory obligations as specified in the Code/ Companies Act, 2013 and various other Acts/Laws as applicable to IPA. He/she must possess good drafting skills as well as proven track record of handling pressing issues. He/she should have the ability of independently planning and organizing Seminars/Conferences, Workshops, Orientation programs and Training Programs for Insolvency Professionals (IPs) and also possess strong network with industry bodies and other corporate organizations. He / she should have the ability to carry out research work including release of newsletter, daily IBC update,e Journal, Guidance notes, legal case analysis on regular basis . He/she is expected to be strong in planning and organizing, possess a problem solving approach and attention to details to achieve quality results. It is also expected that the Incumbent will stay abreast of all relevant changes in the environment so as to enhance the standards of performance of the IPA. He/she should have ability to identify opportunities and proposes new methods of improving existing operational procedure with a focus on building a sustainable organization . He/she should have ability to develop and execute various strategic and development plans both short and long term to ensure sustainability of the IPA. He/she should develop appropriate role profiles for various personnel working in the company and evaluate their performance at regular intervals.
5. Duration The tenure for the position is for 3 (three) years on contractual basis with an option with IPA ICAI for renewal up to a period of further 3 (three) years or superannuation whichever is earlier
6. Remuneration Consolidated Remuneration up to Rs. 200000 per month.(For deserving candidates, remuneration no bar)
Not above 55 years as on 31st July, 2020.
The post is purely on contractual basis for a period of three years. This engagement is not a regular employment in the IPA-ICAI. During the period of engagement, the person should not hold a certificate of practice or engage in any other occupation. The appointment, renewal of appointment and termination of services of the Managing Director by the Governing Board shall be subject to prior approval of IBBIMere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not give any right to any person to appear for interview etc. Original and attested copies of all documents in proof of Age, Qualifications, Experience, for the minimum period of experience as indicated for the post, etc. should be submitted by the candidates if called for Interview. Engagement will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the IPA in force from time to time. Other benefits (if applicable) shall be as per the rules of the IPA as amended from time to time. In case it is found that information furnished by a candidate is false or defective in any manner, the candidature of such person(s) will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished. The decision of management of the IPA in the selection process shall be final. The management of the IPA reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify a candidate . Candidates are advised to submit the online Applications on e mail – email@example.com
Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not give any right to any person to appear for interview etc.
Original and attested copies of all documents in proof of Age, Qualifications, Experience, for the minimum period of experience as indicated for the post, etc. should be submitted by the candidates if called for Interview.The last date for submitting online application is 25th August, 2020.