Income Tax Department Recruitment for Inspector Jobs in Chennai
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2020 for Inspector Notification in Chennai
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the dosing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Last Date To Apply||03-07-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from willing and eligible candidates to fill up the following posts on deputation basis in the office of the Competent Authority and Administrator, SAFEMA/ NNDPSA Chennai
1. Inspector – 03 posts in Chennai- Required to be filled up on Deputation basis by officers under the Central or State Government Departments or Organisations in the Pre- revised Pay Scale of RS.9300-34800 with a Grade Pay Rs.4200 (Level 6 as per- 7 th CPC Pay Matrix).
i. Inspector of Income-tax or Customs and GST (previously Central Excise) or Narcotics (Central Bureau of Narcotics or Narcotics Control Bureau) or Assistant Enforcement Officer or Sub-Inspector of Central Police Organization, Central Bureau of Investigation.
ii. Head Clerks or Tax Assistants or Upper Division Clerks of Income-tax, GST (previously Central Excise) and Customs Departments who have qualified in the Departmental Examination for promotion to the grade of Inspector in the respective Departments. Officials with a flair for Income-tax Act, Customs Act, Foreign Exchange Maintenance Act and Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act will be given preference.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the dosing date of receipt of applications.
1. The deputation will be governed by the terms & conditions as contained in the DOP&T’S O.M.No.2/29/91/Estt(Pay-lI) dated 05.01.94 as amended from time to time.
2. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years, but extendable upto seven years The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the dosing date of receipt of applications.
3. The official selected can opt to draw the grade pay of tile post (Matrix / Level as per 7 th , CPC) for which he is selected or his pay plus deputation allowance (10% of his basic pay in case of outstation officials and 5% for local officials, subject to maximum of Rs. 90001- and 4500/- respectively as per 7th CPC)
Selection will be based on deputation basis
1. Bio-data in the prescribed format (Annexure,- I enclosed) of the eligible and willing candidates in terms of the above criteria and who can be spared immediately may be forwarded to this office through proper channel along with Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Certificate showing that no major/minor penalty was imposed during the last 10 years and photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last 05 years duly attested.
2. The applicants who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names at a later date and only such applications which are duly forwarded by the office and accompanied by the ACRs / APARs and Vigilance Clearance will be considered.