IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Notification in Rupnagar
|IIT Ropar Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||14-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
1. Title: Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant
2. Duration: Initially for a period of 6 months (May be extended further based on performance and continuation of the project)
3. Emoluments: As per DST rules, commensurate to qualification and research experience
A. Project Details
4. Title: Understanding Depression – A Machine Learning Approach using Multi-Site, Multi-Modal Image Analysis
5. No: DST/CSRI/2018/342
6. Department: Computer Science & Engineering
7. Job Description
a. An exciting opportunity to support research projects in the Computational Biomedical Imaging Lab (CBIL)
b. General scope: Design and development of machine learning algorithms for medical imaging challenges
a. B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or related technical field with a minimum of 60% marks
b. Candidates who have qualified CSIR-NET /UGC-JRF/GATE will be preferred.
c. Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may be appointed as Project Assistant if found suitable.
d. Required: Excellent programming skills, strong math background and experience with Python & Matlab.
e. Desirable: Experience with Deep Learning algorithms and knowledge of Image Processing / Probability / Statistics. Strong coding portfolio with projects in GitHub repository, Kaggle profile, etc.
f. Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively. Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Indian Institute Of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab-140001
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the details of the online interview.
1. Last date of Application: 14th May 2021, 5 pm
a. Email the following to the principal investigator Dr. Deepti R. Bathula (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Completely filled application form as PDF (given on the following sheet)
3. Detailed CV in PDF format (detailing prior work/research experience)
4. Photocopies of all the relevant documents along with their originals (PDF format)
5. Dr. Deepti R. Bathula (Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor, Room 118 Department of Computer Science & Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab
6. E-mail: email@example.com, Website: http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/cse/bathula