IIT Mandi Recruitment for Project Associate I Jobs in Mandi
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate Notification in Mandi
|IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||30-10-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Walk-in Interview (Online) for Project Associate-1 (JRF) in SERB-funded Sponsored Project
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for one (01) position of Project Associate-1 (JRF) in a SERB, Govt. of India funded project (IITM/SERB/SYS/296) undertaken in the School of Engineering, IIT Mandi.
1. Project title: Chemical speciation and airway deposition modeling of bulk and size-segregated aerosols in residential microenvironments from three northeast Indian states: implications for human exposure
2. Eligibility and experience: i) M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science/Environmental Studies/Earth Science/Atmospheric Science/related subjects (with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA) or M.Tech in Civil/Environmental Engineering (with 65% marks or 7 CGPA). For M.Sc., NET-LS/GATE qualification (at least once in academic career) is preferable.
ii) Experience in performing laboratory chemical analysis, ion chromatography, and AAS/ICP-MS preferable.
3. Job profile: Chemical extraction and analysis of aerosol samples by ion chromatography, ICPMS and GC-MS techniques.
4. Salary: Rs. 31,000 per month
5. Duration: Initially for a period of 6 months; can be extended till October 2021 subject to performance. The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately
Terms and conditions
1. The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately.
2. After joining, the candidate may get institute accommodation based on availability as per institute norms.
3. Merely fulfilling the eligibility requirement does not guarantee shortlisting for interview; higher shortlisting criteria may be imposed.
4. The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the aforementioned post will be final.
5. The selection committee reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the advertised post.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi 175075, Himachal Pradesh, India
The interview will be held online via Google Meet; date and time of the interview along with the meeting link will be shared by email to the shortlisted candidates.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned qualification and experience should send their latest CV, scanned passport-sized photograph, scanned copies of educational degrees and certificates (10th standard onwards), and experience certificates (if any) to email@example.com by 30th October 2020. Candidates must write “Application for Project Associate-1 (JRF)” in the subject-line of their email communication.