IIT Mandi Recruitment for Project Assistant Jobs in Mandi
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant Notification in Mandi
|IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||10000 – 25000(Per Month)|
|Last date to Apply||15-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Advertisement for the Post of Proiect Assistant at Advanced Materials Research Center . Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant to work on the state-of-art sophisticated instruments at Advanced Materials Research Center (AMRC) at IIT Mandi. Details of the posts are given below.
1. Qualification: Minimum qualifications: B.Sc. in Mathematics or Physics + 2 years’ experience in handling the above mentioned instruments. Or B. Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) + 2 years’ experience in handling the above mentioned instruments.
2. Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to 25,000/- per month depending on qualifications and experience.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Duration: The appointment will be initially made for a period of one year, but the tenure is extendable further based on the performance of the candidate.
5. Work description: All the works associated With the operations and maintenance of the X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS), High Resolution Photoemission Spectrometer (PES) and other related instruments used in materials research. The candidate should also be willing to perform any official works assigned by the AMRC administration and the faculty in-charges of the instruments.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The principal investigators have the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience.
2. The principal investigators also reserve the right to fill or not to fill any Of the above mentioned positions.
3. Original certificate(s) must be shown at the time of joining.
4. The joining of the candidate will be subject to the institute norms on COVID-19 restrictions.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi-175001 , Himachai Pradesh, India.
Candidates would be shortlisted based on resumes received and would be intimated over mail for telephonic / online interview. On-line/telephonic interview date: Aug 25,2020 ( Tuesday at 9.30 am).
Candidates meeting the above stated qualification and experience are requested to send their resumes by 15 Aug. 2020 (timing 05:00 pm) to Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates would be shortlisted based on resumes received and would be intimated over mail for telephonic / online interview.