IIT Madras Recruitment for Senior Project Officer Jobs in Chennai
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 for Senior Project Officer Notification in Chennai
|IIT Madras Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Project Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||100000 – 150000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||03-07-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for the following temporary post of Senior Project Officer (Program Officer), international degree programs and international collaborations in the office of global engagement:
1. Posts: Senior Project Officer (Program Officer )
2. Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in education, business development, international development, business administration, communication or a related field. A bachelor’s degree in engineering/sciences may be an advantage.
3. Experience: 05 Years of experience of working in international higher educational organization or similar environment is preferred.
4. Additional responsibilities: Organizing weekly meetings and followup Support new initiatives as and when required
5.Rs. 1,00,000 /- pm to Rs. 1,50,000/- pm.
6. Essential duties: Provide support to the Dean, Global Engagement office by communicating with the various institutions of international repute to implement joint educational programs . Strong coordination between Dean’s office and faculty members of IIT Madras and their scientific collaborators for effective and smooth conduct of events related to internationalization. Maintaining effective communication, conducting regular surveys, documentation, and sharing information among the various stakeholders. Support and implementation of joint master’s programs and joint research collaborations . Coordination with various other offices across IIT Madras for effective and seamless implementation of program objectives . Exploring possibilities for funding of students across various international programs; this in coordination with existing infrastructure in the Dean’s office.
General Instructions to the candidates:
1) All the positions are on purely contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
3) Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt.78/2020 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4) Separate application has to be filled for each post.
5) The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
6) The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
The program officer is expected to conceptualize, support and execute the implementation of initiatives towards developing joint master’s programs at IIT Madras with institutes of international repute. The program officer is also expected to support the office to initiate, facilitate, and help frame policies related to international scientific collaboration amongst the faculty of IIT Madras and other institutions/universities of international repute. The program officer is expected to manage tasks related to educational and research activities, co-ordinate various ongoing projects at the office related to education and research, partner coordination, work planning, reporting, communication, budgeting, etc.
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras ,Chennai – 600 036
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt.78/2020 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position)The last date for submission of online application 03.07.2020