IIT Madras Project Associate Recruitment 2021
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate Notification in Chennai
|IIT Madras Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Education Requirement||BCA, B.B.A, B.Com, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-06-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for the following temporary post Project Associate under the project titled Accounting and Processing of Bills in the Stores and Purchase Section, in the Dept. of Bio Technology, IIT Madras.
1. Co-ordinator: Prof. Guhan Jayaraman, Dept. of Bio Technology, IIT Madras
2. Duration: Initially for a period of One year, extendable based on the performance.
3. Post Name: Project Associate
4. Qualification: B.Com./BBA/BCA or equivalent with at least 2 years experience or M.Com/MBA/MCA or equivalent
5. Experience: The candidate must have experience in using Tally ERP, MS Excel and MS Word, preferably in accounting and purchase procedures. The candidate should have good communication skills in English. Preference would be given to candidates having previous experience at IIT Madras, especially with ICSR
6. Pay Range: The starting salary will be Rs. 27000/- p.m. (consolidated + HRA), subject to upward revision based on performance, experience and qualifications
7. Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.141/2021 Dated: 20/05/2021
General Instructions to the candidates:
1) All the positions are on purely contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
3) Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on website and no separate communication will be sent for this purpose
4) Separate application has to be filled for each post.
5) The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
6) The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
7) Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
8) Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
9) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
10) The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
11) After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
12) Candidates must be citizens of India. Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India will be necessary for appointment. Such candidates should apply to the Government of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs for necessary certificate and furnish satisfactory proof of having so applied.
13) The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
14) Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
15) The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
16) The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
17) Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
18) Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
19) The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
20) In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
21) Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras, must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
22) Candidates may send testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with their work and character. If the applicant is in employment, he/she should submit testimonials from the most recent employer or immediate superior as a referee
23) The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
24) The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason
25) Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
26) No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
27) The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application.
Centre For Industrial Consultancy And Sponsored Research, Indian Institute Of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600 036
1. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
2. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
1. The candidates can send their resumes to the Biotechnology Dept Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. The application deadline is 10 June 2021.
3. Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number 141/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4. The last date for submission of online application is 10/06/2021
5. If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered)
6. Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.