IIT Dharwad Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Notification in Dharwad
|IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MS|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 32 years as on the date of selection process.|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||09-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
IIT Dharwad is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. IIT Dharwad has been steadily establishing its operations in its present campus while at the same time, master plan development and construction of permanent campus infrastructure are also in progress. To cater the Institute’s temporary requirement under a project in the Department of Physics; IIT Dharwad intends to hold a Selection Process for the following temporary position:
1. Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Positions: 1
3. Essential Qualification: MSc in Physics/Photonics, OR B. Tech in Engineering Physics/Electrical Engg./Electronics & Comm. Engg./ Optics/Optoelectronics, OR M. Tech/MS in Electrical Engg/Photonics/Optics/Optoelectronics, with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10) along with the qualification of any National Eligibility Test– CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE
4. Desirable Qualification
a. Experimental working experience relevant to the project.
b. Computer simulation skills, MATLAB programming c. Graphing and analysis, Origin
5. Consolidated Emoluments: ₹ 31,000/- + 16% House Rent Allowance per month
6. Duration of the Project: Maximum 3 years
7. Tenure of appointment: The appointment for the above contractual position will be initially for 03 (three) months, which can be further extended subject to satisfactory performance, availability of funds in the project and requirement in the project
8. Job Description:
a. Project Code and Title: PHY/KD/SERB-SPG/2021 Deep mid-infrared continuouswave optical parametric oscillator (DMIR-CW-OPO)
b. Job Description: Literature review. Theoretical modelling and simulation. Experimental design/development/characterization of nonlinear frequency conversion/OPO system/optical device. Collaborative work will require national travels. Writing project reports and research articles. Presentations and demonstration of the research outcome. Administrative activities related to the project.
Not exceeding 32 years as on the date of selection process.
1 Selected candidates shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like Housing, Medical Facility and Other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute.
2 Applicants are advised to ensure, before appearing for Selection Process, that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post. Qualification obtained has to be from recognized University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification and experience of a candidate shall be considered as on the date of Selection Process.
3 The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to NOT fill any of the posts advertised.
4 No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Selection Process.
5 In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
6 After joining the service of the Institute, the person(s) will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He/She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
7 The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a person at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, or the person has a clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
8 No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
9 Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
10 In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
11 For a query related to Selection Process, applicant may send email on email@example.com. However, enquiry/queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad WALMI Campus, Belur Industrial Area, Near High Court, PB Road, Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad 580011, Karnataka
1. Applications will be screened initially and based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for online test followed by interview via online/telephone mode. Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks. Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates
2. Schedule Date and Time-slots will be communicated to all shortlisted candidates through email. Date of selection process: Will be communicated to all shortlisted candidates through email.
1. Applicant should have online version of all original certificates including mark sheets (matriculation onwards), experience certificate(s), monthly emoluments/salary drawn, and all other relevant documents (including one set of self-attested certificate(s)/document(s) and updated Curriculum Vitae. Last date to submit application form online: 09 May 2021, Date for declaration of shortlist: 14 May 2021
2. Link to application form: https://forms.gle/S1oGWpjmEo1gtRz68. Any change in the dates will be notified on the IIT Dharwad website
Recruitment Advt. No: IITDH/R&D/PHY/KD/Project-Recruitment/8.55/2021-22 23 April 2021