IIT Delhi Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow Jobs in New Delhi
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Fellow Notification in New Delhi
|IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||06-03-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project whichever is eartier
1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
2. Title of the Project: Synthesis and exploration of Polybenzoxazines (PBZs) resins as an alternative to traditional phenolic resin in friction materials A possible breakthrough (RP03925G)
3. Deptt/.Centre: Centre for Automotive Research & Tribolo CART / ITMMEC
4. Duration of the Project: Upto 08/03/2022
5. Consolidated Pay-slab / Fellowship: Rs.35,000/- p.m (consolidated)
i. 1st class BE/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with valid NET/GATE score and two years research experience on working on brake-dynamometer, brake-pads etc. OR 1st class ME/M.Tech. or Tribology with two years of research experience with valid NET/GATE with hands on research experience on working on brake- dynamometer, brake-pads etc.
ii. The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of SRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTls) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
7. Advertisement No.: IITD/lRD/045/2021
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) along with the interview deta ils. Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
1. The last date for submitting the completed applications by email is 06/03/2021 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. (Ms.) Jayashree Bijwe at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. (Ms.) Jayashree Bijwe at email id: email@example.com