IIT Delhi Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant Notification in New Delhi
|IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 – 7 years|
|Salary||29200 – 41000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||04-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Title of the Project: Strategic University Network to Revolutionise Indian Solar Energy (SUNRISE) (RP03541G)
2. Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Sandeep Kumar Pathak
3. Deptt/.Centre: Centre for Energy Studies(CES)
4. Duration of the Project: Upto:31/03/2022
5. Post (s): Project Assistant, (Admin) (1)
6. Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.29.200-31, 200-35, 800-38,400-41,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
7. Qualifications: Graduate/Post Graduate degree in appropriate discipline with work experience in relevant field or equivalent post/scale.
8. Experience: 03 years of relevant experience in all aspects of office management including the use of computers, web-services, MS office, Internet, E-mail, should beat the level of Jr. Assistant having dealt with the following: (a) inventory and Purchases records Management(b)Work connected with meetings, and conference, Coordination conduct of examination
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satistying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link
(http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the online interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online interview. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Sandeep Kumar Pathak at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work etc.litd.ac.ln
2. The last date for submitting the completed applications by is 04/05/2021 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certi tcates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.