IISER Pune Recruitment for Project Associate I Jobs in Pune
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate Notification in Pune
|IISER Pune Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not more than 35 years as on last date of application|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||25000 – 31000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||23-03-2021|
Qualification in Details:
1. [Position under Funded Project purely on Temporary and Contractual Basis] Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
2. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
3. Name of the Post: Project Associate-I (PA-I)
4. Number of posts: 01 (One)
5. Name of the Project: “Full wave passive seismic interferometry for 3-D multiparameter earth structure estimation” under INSPIRE Faculty Award
6. Project code: 31820539
7. Funding agency: Department of Science & Technology (DST)
8. Minimum Educational Qualification : Master’s degree in Geophysics or equivalent
9. Preference: Candidates with prior research experience in any aspect of seismology, and strong computer programming skills, especially in Python. Experience with surface wave and ambient noise data analysis will be preferred.
10. Job requirements: Incumbent is expected to write and implement a code package for Rayleigh wave H/V amplitude ratio measurement, from multi-component noise cross-correlation data.
11. Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
12. Consolidated emoluments:
1. Rs. 25,000/- + 24% HRA.
2. Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIRUGC-JRF / NET / GATE / Any other qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies or equivalent scorecard.
Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process.
6. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates.
7. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
8. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
9. Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
11. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
12. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune 411 008, India
1. List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only
2. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 23, 2021.
2. Please mention “Advt. No. 18/2021 and “Project Associate-I (PA-I)” in the subject line of the email.
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
Advt. No.: 18/2021/IISER-P/Proj._Rect./09.03.2021