IISER Bhopal Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Bhopal
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow Notification in Bhopal
|IISER BHOPAL RECRUITMENT 2020||DETAILS|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MS, BS|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||31-12-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the posts of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for a research project entitled “National Carbonaceous Aerosols Programme COALESCE: Carbonaceous Aerosol Emissions, Source apportionment and Climate impacts” funded by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India. The project is organized around a three tier structure involving 17 Institutions with IISER Bhopal as an Associate Institute.
1. Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Nature and Duration: Temporary post upto March 31, 2021, extendable to one year if the project is extended.
4. Salary: Rs. 31,000 pm + HRA
5. Minimum qualifications: This position requires a post-graduate degree (BS-MS, MSc, M.Tech) in Atmospheric Sciences, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Analytical Chemistry, Civil/Environmental/Chemical Engineering, from a recognized University/Institute. The candidate should preferably have a fundamental knowledge of atmospheric aerosols, specifically aerosol chemistry, its chemical analysis methods and optical characteristics. In addition to minimum qualification, a National level examination like National Eligibility Test (NET)/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/INSPIRE-Ph.D/GATE/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship or any other Fellowship is mandatory.
a) This position will be centered on field sampling, chemical analyses and aerosol source apportionment.
b) Prior experience in operating instruments such as particulate matter air sampler, nephelometer, transmissometer, and weather stations are highly desirable.
c) Experience with factor analysis including chemical mass balance and positive matrix factorization for atmospheric aerosols is valuable.
d) Experience with performing Mie calculations and coupling in with source apportionment is an advantage.
e) The position requires excellent English communication (oral and written) skills.
29, Academic Building 2 Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal Bhopal by-pass road, Bhauri Bhopal- 462 066, Madhya Pradesh, India
Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated and called for an interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained. For any questions regarding the post, the nature of the project, or the suitability of your candidature for the advertised post please contact the undersigned.
1. Procedure to submit applications: Applications are to be made (electronic copy or hard copy) by submitting curriculum vitae (CV) (in accordance with the appended format) along with a statement of purpose. The application should including a passport-sized photograph and at least two letters of recommendation.
2. Completed applications should preferably reach the undersigned by December 31, 2020 by e- mail (preferably) or post. However, application deadline may be extended for exceptionally qualified candidates and positions will remain open until filled. Further, the selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
3. Mail applications to: Dr. Ramya Sunder Raman Associate Professor, Earth and Environmental Sciences #29, Academic Building 2 Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal Bhopal by-pass road, Bhauri Bhopal- 462 066, Madhya Pradesh, India Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Web : https://home.iiserb.ac.in/~ramvasr/pages/home.html