IIPS Recruitment for PDF fellows / Senior Research Officer Jobs in Mumbai
IIPS Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Officer Notification in Mumbai
|IIPS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||PDF fellows / Senior Research Officer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
Qualification in Details:
Project: Maternal and Neonatal Health (MNH) Exemplar Study, India
Seeking the following positions for a collaborative project between the International Institute of Population sciences (IIPS), Mumbai and University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, CA funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Applications are invited for walk-in-interview on job contract/temporary basis for the following positions.
1. Position: PDF fellows / Senior Research Officer
2. No. of positions: Two
3. Qualifications: Essential: PhD awarded or submitted in Population Studies/Demography/ Biostatistics.
i. Having at least two peer reviewed research publications (Reputed Journal) in the relevant field.
ii. Excellent command in handling large survey based demographic data, skills of analysing data in STATA and written communication skills in English.
4. Desirable: Prior experience of work in the field of Maternal and neonatal/ child health would be added advantage.
5. Specific tasks: Take the lead in developing necessary technical and research database, organize datasets and analysis of the data for delivering project activities. monitoring and organizing activities related to the state level data compilation and analysis work on creating deliverables and ensure timely submission
6. Remuneration (Consolidated): INR 110,000.00 per month (subject to qualification and experience)
Prof. Usha Ram Cabin, IIPS, Mumbai.
IIPS reserves all the rights to call for any candidate for interview.
1. Interested eligible candidates may attend a walk-in interview on March 31, 2021 at 10.00 A.M., Prof. Usha Ram Cabin, IIPS, Mumbai. Candidates are advised to bring their CV, and other documents in support of their qualifications and experience. The position is full time and employed purely on contract basis at the MNH Project, Mumbai. Selected candidates will report to the faculty coordinators of MNH Project
2. The initial appointment may be for three months extendable on satisfactory performance and fulfilment of assigned responsibilities. Appointment Shall terminate with completion of the project or the period of appointment, whichever is earlier. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Selected candidate recommended by selection committee, will be required to join the duty at a short notice.
3. Candidates who are in service may obtained NO Objection Certificate from the current employer.