IIMBG Recruitment for Placement Officer Jobs in Gaya
IIMBG Recruitment 2020 for Placement Officer Notification in Gaya
|IIMBG Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Placement Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 50 years|
|Experience||8 – 11 years|
|Salary||67700 – 208700(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-09-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Non-Faculty Recruitment, Rules of Recruitment (RoR), Salary and Job Profile
1. Position: Placement Officer – 1 (C)
2. Level: 11 (Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700 Entry Pay: Rs. 67,700)
3. Qualification: Post-Graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% marks OR Post-Graduate degree in Management (MBA) (10+2+3+2) from a reputed University/Institute with minimum 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. Proficiency in computer operations like Excel, Data Management, MS Windows & MS Office is a must.
4. Experience: Relevant post-qualification experience of 8 years in placement and career development out of which minimum 5 years experience in supervisory and executive functions.
Upper age limit 50 years
1. Interested candidates may apply online furnishing all particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn along with names of two referees
2. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
3. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
4. Cut-off date for determining the age will be kept first day on which the advertisement for the positions was published in the News Paper/ Institute website i.e. 19th August 2020.
5. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per existing Central Government rules. Candidates seeking such age relaxation will be required to produce relevant proof of eligibility to avail relaxation at the time of interview/ test, if called for.
6. Reservation Policy will apply as per Government of India Rules.
Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya Uruvela, Prabandh Vihar, Bodh Gaya – 824234, Gaya, Bihar, India
The shortlisted candidates meeting the qualifications as per conditions of RoR stated will be called for a Test and/or Personal Interview, based on which the selection will be made. Selection will be based on the results of the Test and/or Personal Interview.
1. Please submit the applications online on or before 10th September 2020.
2. Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Bodh Gaya (www.iimbg.ac.in) regularly for updates. Amendments, corrigenda (if any), will be placed on the Institute website only.